The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the Arts London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Thought I'd come say hi!
I'm applying for history and fashion! I love history and its my safe school as I would love to work in the fashion industry when im older but think a buyers degree might be risky .. keep thinking about doing fashion journalism when I'm older!!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! My name is Rafael and I'm hoping to apply to UAL. I live in the United States and was wondering if anyone knows of any resources and/or scholarships to apply to. Thank u!
Original post by Manooka

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the Arts London for 2021!

Hi everyone, I applied through UCAS just over a week ago (Fashion Marketing 2021). But i haven't heard anything back yet! Has anyone else applied ? Or even had an offer

I'm Jay by the way, I'm 18 and a sixth form student at Whitley Academy! And I currently study A Level History, English (Lit and Lang) and Sociology
Hi! I’m Romi, I’m from Tel Aviv and going to apply to Wimbledon College of Art for costume design!Does anybody applying for Wimbledon as well?
Reply 5
Hi, applying for the foundation diploma from the United States. Submitted my supplemental application documentation about a month ago but haven’t received any confirmation yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by scp1421
Hi, applying for the foundation diploma from the United States. Submitted my supplemental application documentation about a month ago but haven’t received any confirmation yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey, i’m applying from within the UK, but i haven’t had any confirmation yet regarding my application so i wouldn’t worry! :smile:
I think they take a while to get back to us, especially because some people have portfolios to be assessed etc, has anyone had their first offers? ivehad mine form Manchester !
Original post by saffronbluebell
I think they take a while to get back to us, especially because some people have portfolios to be assessed etc, has anyone had their first offers? ivehad mine form Manchester !

Hey! That’s amazing, i also got an offer from Manchester Met for Fashion Marketing :smile: Whats the course you’ve been given an offer for?
Original post by Jay.Patrickkk
Hey! That’s amazing, i also got an offer from Manchester Met for Fashion Marketing :smile: Whats the course you’ve been given an offer for?

Straight history! UAL is my arts choice, feels like I can do a post grad in fashion if I don't get into UAL now :smile:
Reply 10
Hey, i’m applying from within the UK, but i haven’t had any confirmation yet regarding my application so i wouldn’t worry! :smile:

have an interview on 11/17! So nervous/excited!
i'm a home student applying for fine art at either camberwell, chelsea or csm. right now, i want to firm camberwell and make chelsea my insurance, because csm feels really sterile to me. like it doesn't feel like a home, and apparently it's really hard to get in there. but i'm going to an online csm open day next week so i might change my mind.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by RomiLindenberg
Hi! I’m Romi, I’m from Tel Aviv and going to apply to Wimbledon College of Art for costume design!Does anybody applying for Wimbledon as well?

I have just applied too.🥳
Original post by Tia-eloise
I have just applied too.🥳

That’s great! Where are you from? Have you applied for costume as well? 😊
Original post by RomiLindenberg
That’s great! Where are you from? Have you applied for costume as well? 😊

I am from the U.K and have applied to costume at Wimbledon as well. This is my dream course.

Hi Jay,

I'm Niamh and I've applied for Fashion Marketing 2021 aswell! Studied the same subject too! :smile:
Haven't heard anything yet, but if you'd like to chat, my PMs are open or just ask if you'd like ig or something - I'd love to get to know some people on the course!
Original post by Manooka

Thought I'd come and say hi!

I'm Niamh and I've applied for Fashion Marketing at the LCF for 2021
Studied Sociology, History and English Lit at A Level
I'd love to get to know some people on the course, feel free to PM or reply or anything like that :smile:
Original post by Tia-eloise
I am from the U.K and have applied to costume at Wimbledon as well. This is my dream course.

This is my dream course too! Have you been requested to upload a portfolio already? (I still haven’t, but I’m really looking forward to it!) I’ll be happy to chat and consult with you about the application process!
Original post by Manooka

Hi, I'm applying to the fashion marketing course and currently doing Psychology, french, and economics at A levels. :smile:
Original post by niamhwhelx
Thought I'd come and say hi!

I'm Niamh and I've applied for Fashion Marketing at the LCF for 2021
Studied Sociology, History and English Lit at A Level
I'd love to get to know some people on the course, feel free to PM or reply or anything like that :smile:

Hey same, though im absouluty terrified that they won't accept me :frown: .good luck to you though I'm sure you'll do really great.

Quick Reply

Latest