The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

How long does ual take to respond?

Hey, so basically I submitted my portfolio in LCF back in January last week but I still haven’t received any updates… should I be worried?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, so basically I submitted my portfolio in LCF back in January last week but I still haven’t received any updates… should I be worried?
don't worry too much! depending on what course you applied for, and since you applied to a very popular college in the uni, it will probably take them a while to respond. i got a response pretty quickly since i applied to camberwell - it being a way smaller college than lcf. wait a few more weeks and if you don't get a response by then, email the admissions team at ual asking when you can expect a response by!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi! What MA have you applied for?
Reply 3
Original post by patimariaaa
don't worry too much! depending on what course you applied for, and since you applied to a very popular college in the uni, it will probably take them a while to respond. i got a response pretty quickly since i applied to camberwell - it being a way smaller college than lcf. wait a few more weeks and if you don't get a response by then, email the admissions team at ual asking when you can expect a response by!

Ohh alright! Do you have an idea of the maximum time they might take??
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! What MA have you applied for?

Hi! I applied for a lvl 3 int foundation course for fashion
Hi, I applied for BA Interaction Design Arts at LCC and got an offer this morning! Surprisingly I didn’t have an interview but that depends on your course and college.
Good luck!

Hi! I applied for a lvl 3 int foundation course for fashion

The foundation courses will also take much longer to get a response. They only started giving offers for CSM’s foundation diploma today, since the deadlines are later than undergraduate

Ohh alright! Do you have an idea of the maximum time they might take??

They’ve said their latest response is May.. but realistically pretty much everyone will get a response before then
Reply 8
Original post by pinkapoppy

The foundation courses will also take much longer to get a response. They only started giving offers for CSM’s foundation diploma today, since the deadlines are later than undergraduate

I see! Woah, I guess I’ll have to wait quite a long time thennn— anw, I get paranoid about these things quite easily so thanks for easing the stress out for me!
Reply 9
Hi, I applied for BA Interaction Design Arts at LCC and got an offer this morning! Surprisingly I didn’t have an interview but that depends on your course and college.
Good luck!

Woah congratulations on your offer!! Thank youu, the interview bit makes me nervous! TT

Hii if it helps I sent my portfolio to csm back in November and they didn’t get back for an interview until February ! It took almost a month for an offer so don’t worry! Even if you were to send an enquiry to Ual , it’s 5-10 days for a response 😅😅

Woah congratulations on your offer!! Thank youu, the interview bit makes me nervous! TT

thank you! And don’t worry, try to keep your mind off of it until you hear back, and once you do there’s so many people talking about interview advice on here so you’ll be completely fine ❤️ Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous #3

Hii if it helps I sent my portfolio to csm back in November and they didn’t get back for an interview until February ! It took almost a month for an offer so don’t worry! Even if you were to send an enquiry to Ual , it’s 5-10 days for a response 😅😅

I see, that’s quite a long waiting time! How was the interview? Like what questions did they ask you, I’m curious! Thanks-

thank you! And don’t worry, try to keep your mind off of it until you hear back, and once you do there’s so many people talking about interview advice on here so you’ll be completely fine ❤️ Good luck!

Yep I’ll not think of it much XD ,thankyouu! 🌟
Original post by Jessa0811

The interview was quite casual, I missed 5 minutes of it due to my mic not working so it was stressful🤣 so I was short on time but they asked me to pick a project and talk about it what I did good and bad basically. Why I chose the subject and examples of designers etc, basically just had a chat with me :smile:

what course did you apply for/have you heard back? and congrats 🥳

Hii, I applied for architecture and yes I heard back within 3 weeks with an unconditional offer :smile:

Thank youu!

The interview was quite casual, I missed 5 minutes of it due to my mic not working so it was stressful🤣 so I was short on time but they asked me to pick a project and talk about it what I did good and bad basically. Why I chose the subject and examples of designers etc, basically just had a chat with me :smile:

That’s relieving to hear that it’s casual! Ahh I hope it went well :smile: how long did it take to receive a reply afterwards?

Hii, I applied for architecture and yes I heard back within 3 weeks with an unconditional offer :smile:

Alright I see! Ignore my last question then.. and Congrats on the offer!! 💗
Original post by Dreamyyyy

Alright I see! Ignore my last question then.. and Congrats on the offer!! 💗

Thank you! I hope yours goes well also! But yea it was pretty casual, they even complimented my jewellery at the start so yea just go in relaxed and take your time answering :smile: Goodluckk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending