The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Fashion communications: histories and theories 2024

Has anybody else applied for this course at ual central saint martins? I just had my interview and I'm unsure of how it went, I am so nervous with anticipation!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, my interview is in 2 hours 😬😬🙃
(edited 1 month ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
lmk how it goes! good lujck
I just finished, it was only 5 minutes is that bad? They were really nice so hopefully thats a good sign
I truly have no clue. Mine lasted for about 15 minutes, but im also a massive waffler so I dont think that it indicates anything. I rly hope they respond soon bc its my top choice and I wanna firm it !!!!!! Hopefullywe both get in
Original post by veiled-riddle
I truly have no clue. Mine lasted for about 15 minutes, but im also a massive waffler so I dont think that it indicates anything. I rly hope they respond soon bc its my top choice and I wanna firm it !!!!!! Hopefullywe both get in
How many questions did they ask you? Also my top choice 😁
Original post by Boaz Volkoow
How many questions did they ask you? Also my top choice 😁
They asked me three questions, and then i asked them 3 haha wbu?
They asked me three questions, and then i asked them 3 haha wbu?
They also asked me 3 and i asked 2 in return
Hey, did you hear back yet?
Hello,
I am looking to apply for the MA FASHION COMMUNICATION : FASHION IMAGE course at CSM, UAL 2025 intake. I am a Fashion stylist and was hoping to get some insights about the course particularly for Fashion styling. Does the course incorporate Styling along with photography and other aspects? and is it suitable for someone who wants to step up as a stylist in the industry. What does the course curriculum look like and is it a good course to do for aspiring stylists?
Do I have to show experience and projects that are not related to styling in the portfolio? Awaiting a response!

Thankyou in advance!
Original post by Kriti Sethia
Hello,
I am looking to apply for the MA FASHION COMMUNICATION : FASHION IMAGE course at CSM, UAL 2025 intake. I am a Fashion stylist and was hoping to get some insights about the course particularly for Fashion styling. Does the course incorporate Styling along with photography and other aspects? and is it suitable for someone who wants to step up as a stylist in the industry. What does the course curriculum look like and is it a good course to do for aspiring stylists?
Do I have to show experience and projects that are not related to styling in the portfolio? Awaiting a response!
Thankyou in advance!

Why are you copy and pasting this under every thread where it's not even relevant? Go and read the course info / go to open days / ask tutors...
Hey, did you hear back yet?
Nooo I havent :frown: Apparently it can take a while. Ill let you know when I do though! Have you?
Nooo I havent :frown: Apparently it can take a while. Ill let you know when I do though! Have you?

No unfortunately, yeah I heard it can take weeks but the wait is killing me
No unfortunately, yeah I heard it can take weeks but the wait is killing me

Hi have you heard back yet?
Nooo 😭 the wait is killing me. Should be some time soon tho?
Nooo 😭 the wait is killing me. Should be some time soon tho?

Hii, it says ucas pending update on my portal. What about you? They haven’t requested any documents tho
Hii, it says ucas pending update on my portal. What about you? They haven’t requested any documents tho

Omg nothing for me yet! Goodluck!!!!

Hi, did you get an answer yet? I still got nothing lol
Reply 18
Hi, did you get an answer yet? I still got nothing lol

Mine is still pending and no update... UGH how long does this take ☹️
Original post by fuzzzzz
Mine is still pending and no update... UGH how long does this take ☹️

Have you applied for histories and theories?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending