The Student Room Group

Punjabi GCSE (AQA) - Need urgent Help

Hi, I hope you all are well.

I am going to take punjabi gcse but I need help as I can speak punjabi but I have to learn shudh like pure punjabi, I can read but struggle to read difficult words and I take so long to read and I really struggle with writing because I have never written in punjabi before. Please anybody help me as I only have about 2 weeks until I will sit Punjabi GCSE. Please advice me what to do like how to prepare for punjabi GCSE, first I need to learn writing because I really struggle with it and then I need to learn how to read it properly, like fast.
Please help me as I am really worried. Please tell/ advice me how I can become better by doing what, if you know any YouTube channels, any websites that are guaranteed and will reply help me.

Thanks
If you can speak it it’s fine you can still bag a 7 DOESNR need to be shudh or ਠੇਠ also you are NOT doing your exams in 2 weeks 💀🙏 everyone’s ISNR till later only speaking’s in April and May
Original post by bhenchonig
If you can speak it it’s fine you can still bag a 7 DOESNR need to be shudh or ਠੇਠ also you are NOT doing your exams in 2 weeks 💀🙏 everyone’s ISNR till later only speaking’s in April and May

ok thanks. I thought it was in 2 weeks but they told me I have my speaking exam for next week so this upcoming week. how should I prepare for it?
Original post by Harman Kaur
ok thanks. I thought it was in 2 weeks but they told me I have my speaking exam for next week so this upcoming week. how should I prepare for it?
Do you know abour the 3 bits to exam? Role play photocard and general conversation? I’m assuming you have your nominated theme and prepared responses for chosen questions so make sure you’ve got all of that memorised first off. 2nd find photocards that have been used in past speaking exams and make sure to time yourself whilst thinking of responses. Personally I’ve just been doing lots of past photocards and example roleplays they’re really helpful.
I don’t know if it’s too late but I can send you some of the photocards and stuff that I got from past papers and send you some off the responses I came up with for the general conversation in case our themes are different
I don’t know if it’s too late but I can send you some of the photocards and stuff that I got from past papers and send you some off the responses I came up with for the general conversation in case our themes are different

Yes please send it to me. I would really appreciate your help. Please send to now as I don't have enough time.
Reply 6

Hi
I'm in the same situation and, as an external candidate, have no support.
Would it be possible for you to send me the stuff you have please?
Thank you

Hi can you please help me. I need help for writing paper, I struggle to write words, I sometimes miss some matras so can youplease help me. I would really appreciate it. You couldn't help me before much due to having no time so you can try to help me now for writing paper. I request you to please please help me.

I hope you will help me as soon as possible!

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest