The Student Room Group

A level Electricity struggle

I really really struggle with electricity it feels like I'm doing maths puzzles but all the laws and equations are wrong unless I'm lucky and that I'm interpreting every circuit wrong every single time, does anyone have any resources or tips for understanding it intuitively in order to do harder a level exam questions?
Reply 1
Original post by OOOOP
I really really struggle with electricity it feels like I'm doing maths puzzles but all the laws and equations are wrong unless I'm lucky and that I'm interpreting every circuit wrong every single time, does anyone have any resources or tips for understanding it intuitively in order to do harder a level exam questions?
Like for example sometimes I or V stays constant when resistance changes,,, how do I know which one? I feel like if i could understand what I V and R really are it would help but i cant find anything that makes sense in all situations.Or sometimes part of I=anev changes and i have to find what else changes for I to remain constant but then at other times Im supposed to see it as I doesn't stay constant,, what does it depend ??

Quick Reply

Latest