The Student Room Group

Rat Woman

yes the rat woman works in my college libary! she really has it for me! :hmpf: she says "here comes trouble". not the first. i hate all libarians. to be honest i am no "trouble". just because im Turkish, my biology teacher says jokes wich are very racist. i wont mention what she says! she is an :bootyshak
Reply 1
she says she hates the turkish and the greeks :secruity:
G_S
yes the rat woman works in my college libary! she really has it for me! :hmpf: she says "here comes trouble". not the first. i hate all libarians. to be honest i am no "trouble". just because im Turkish, my biology teacher says jokes wich are very racist. i wont mention what she says! she is an :bootyshak

Is she orange and very hairy and swings from the shelves too?? :smile:
Reply 3
G_S

if shes making racist jokes then make a complaint, she cant do that!
Reply 4
yeah something like that! have u seen her..
Reply 5
Ariel4
if shes making racist jokes then make a complaint, she cant do that!

but its my second year in college, i dont want to bring up this discussion with teachers, knowing that it wont go anywhere!
Reply 6
G_S
but its my second year in college, i dont want to bring up this discussion with teachers, knowing that it wont go anywhere!

i think it prob wud go somewhere, they have to do somethin bout that. i say get her sacked!
Reply 7
Put a large fish under her car bonnet, then set her up on a date with someone who doesn't drive...
Reply 8
Ariel4
i think it prob wud go somewhere, they have to do somethin bout that. i say get her sacked!

SHE IS AN OLD BAG! SOOON SHE WILL HAVE RETIRE!
we have a p.v.c woman in the library at our college....she walks like shes wearing it underneath
Reply 10
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 11
G_S
SHE IS AN OLD BAG! SOOON SHE WILL HAVE RETIRE!

well next time she says something just tell herr she is nearly dead, her life is nearly over and yours is just begining! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Ariel4
well next time she says something just tell herr she is nearly dead, her life is nearly over and yours is just begining! :biggrin:

Ensure that she remembers to send your regards to Adolf Hitler, on her way down to Hell.
Reply 13
G_S
i hate all libarians.

My mum is a librarian :eek: :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending