This discussion is closed.
G_S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
yes the rat woman works in my college libary! she really has it for me! :hmpf: she says "here comes trouble". not the first. i hate all libarians. to be honest i am no "trouble". just because im Turkish, my biology teacher says jokes wich are very racist. i wont mention what she says! she is an :bootyshak
G_S
Rep:
?
she says she hates the turkish and the greeks :secruity:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
yes the rat woman works in my college libary! she really has it for me! :hmpf: she says "here comes trouble". not the first. i hate all libarians. to be honest i am no "trouble". just because im Turkish, my biology teacher says jokes wich are very racist. i wont mention what she says! she is an :bootyshak
Is she orange and very hairy and swings from the shelves too??
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
if shes making racist jokes then make a complaint, she cant do that!
G_S
Rep:
?
yeah something like that! have u seen her..
G_S
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ariel4)
if shes making racist jokes then make a complaint, she cant do that!
but its my second year in college, i dont want to bring up this discussion with teachers, knowing that it wont go anywhere!
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
but its my second year in college, i dont want to bring up this discussion with teachers, knowing that it wont go anywhere!
i think it prob wud go somewhere, they have to do somethin bout that. i say get her sacked!
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Put a large fish under her car bonnet, then set her up on a date with someone who doesn't drive...
G_S
Rep:
?
i think it prob wud go somewhere, they have to do somethin bout that. i say get her sacked!
SHE IS AN OLD BAG! SOOON SHE WILL HAVE RETIRE!
RealityIsDull
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we have a p.v.c woman in the library at our college....she walks like shes wearing it underneath
G_S
Rep:
?
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
SHE IS AN OLD BAG! SOOON SHE WILL HAVE RETIRE!
well next time she says something just tell herr she is nearly dead, her life is nearly over and yours is just begining!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well next time she says something just tell herr she is nearly dead, her life is nearly over and yours is just begining!
Ensure that she remembers to send your regards to Adolf Hitler, on her way down to Hell.
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
i hate all libarians.
My mum is a librarian :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads