The Student Room Group

Cheating ex

I’m struggling a bit. Essentially I know my ex cheated on me. He now has a new girlfriend and I know he’s cheated on her but she is unaware. However he is with someone (despite the relationship being a complete lie).

But I just feel disheartened by it all. As he just keeps getting away with it but yet is in a relationship? Whilst I’ve done nothing wrong and I’m here alone and what feels like losing out. I’m not sure, I just feel a bit upset with it all and do the good people come out on top in the end, as it just seems unfair?
Reply 1
Hey love

Firstly, I hope you're okay 💗 Please know that you're not alone in this situation. My marriage ended as my husband had been having affairs pretty much from the very beginning of our relationship and it wasn't until the last few months that I found out. I used that few months to get my head straight and eventually leave.

Now, a good while down the line, I'm in a committed relationship with the most amazing man. Like, could not believe I've landed someone like him levels of amazing 🤣 And my ex is alone, doing the same things to every woman he gets with, and wonders why he's not finding anyone new of "wife material".

Trust me, you'll come out on top. We always do. Keep your chin up, head held high, and keep being the amazing person that you are. You've got this!! 💗
Reply 2
I’m so sorry that happened for you, that sounds so hard but I’m so glad you’ve found someone that treats you so right. Thank you, you don’t know how much this means to hear all of this 🥹
Reply 3
He is a dirty rat, I hope he gets crippled with gonorrhoea
Reply 4
Original post by Esme2007
He is a dirty rat, I hope he gets crippled with gonorrhoea

I can’t…I hope so too 😂😭😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending