The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alcohol5%
Also, Derren Brown trying to be funny really didn't work "Would you like to touch my goaty?" "Touch it!"

My friend's touched his goatie...

The best acts were Eddie Izzard, Bill Bailey (Even if I have heard that song many times before,it doesn't matter) and the gorgeous Dylan Moran
:smile:
i thought that Lee Evans was so funny! And also Jimmy Carr -' i told my girl friend not to eat abything before she goes swimming - oh, why's that? Beacuse you're fat' :biggrin: hilarious. I also thought the guy who sung that 'love song' was quite funny too.
Cellardore
i thought that Lee Evans was so funny! And also Jimmy Carr -' i told my girl friend not to eat abything before she goes swimming - oh, why's that? Beacuse you're fat' :biggrin: hilarious. I also thought the guy who sung that 'love song' was quite funny too.

Oh,I forgot JimmyCarr.

I love Jimmy Carr.

Though he apparently told a joke about the tsunami that didn't go down too well, and was cut out of the TV show... Though all credit to him, while other comics would have gone downhill from there, according to reviews, he didn't falter and managed to recover pretty quickly.
Reply 23
i didnt think dawn french or eddie izzard were funny

alistair mcgowan n lee evans were the best imo :smile:
Cellardore

"If you're thinking 'I haven't then it was you!"
i missed it! :frown: i was busy getting sick in my sisters bathroom
who was the guy who was talking about 'celebrities' ?
well anyway, i thought it was funny when he went 'no one ever asks us if we want water or a cup of tea' then he went on to talk about when you become a celebrity you think it's really knind that somone actually asks you. Three years later they come in demanding 'where's my armadillo!!' cracked me up.
lessthanthree
I thought it was excellent in parts; rather disappointing in some.

I nearly peed a significant few times though. whee.

Exactly I didnt find the Catherine Zeta JOnes bit funny but Bill Bailey was hilarious
Johnny Vegas was an idiot...that poor woman!

Love Jimmy Carr Tho!
he was the best
Blasphemer!

Dylan Moran is a rambler, a (heavily edited) seven minute set will never do him justice.
Cellardore
who was the guy who was talking about 'celebrities' ?
well anyway, i thought it was funny when he went 'no one ever asks us if we want water or a cup of tea' then he went on to talk about when you become a celebrity you think it's really knind that somone actually asks you. Three years later they come in demanding 'where's my armadillo!!' cracked me up.

Dylan Moran. He's a sexy bugger.
Reply 31
Most of you have said what I was thinking, well the positive things about Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr, Lee Evens and Dylan Moran...I really agree with 7 minutes ont being enough for him. I've got his DVD and he just rambles in a funny way.
The Iranian comedian is brillient as well. A lot of the typical Iranian man stuff he jokes about is stupidly funny to me having been around one all my life.

I wish they would do a 3rd series of Spaced. They got me excited talking about it. But no. They are mean.
Reply 32
RealityIsDull
Johnny Vegas was an idiot...that poor woman!

Love Jimmy Carr Tho!
he was the best

at last someone hu agrees!
Reply 33
Luize

The Iranian comedian is brillient as well. A lot of the typical Iranian man stuff he jokes about is stupidly funny to me having been around one all my life.

He's usually good, just cos he's se eccentric. He was in Gladiator i think

Latest