The Student Room Group

What do you see on your results paper on results day?

When you get your gcse results do you get to see what mark you got? Is there a way of finding out where you lost some marks?
Reply 1
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
When you get your gcse results do you get to see what mark you got? Is there a way of finding out where you lost some marks?

From what I remember I did but if you don't then go to the exams office and ask them
You can roughly work out your raw mark using the UMS you received. I think you can request your paper so you can see if you want it remarked, but I don't if they still do this
Just had a look at my sisters GCSE results certificate and she got two sheets of paper. One has the final grades and uniform marks for all units then the second one (also from the exam board) gives the raw marks for each paper. So you get both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemistrynerd13
Just had a look at my sisters GCSE results certificate and she got two sheets of paper. One has the final grades and uniform marks for all units then the second one (also from the exam board) gives the raw marks for each paper. So you get both

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :smile:
Original post by Ella_08
thank you :smile:

you're welcome :smile:
Reply 6
Can you show us the actual results sheet with the grades on? I just want to see the layout of the results, that's all.

Quick Reply

Latest