The Student Room Group

How would I go about getting a remark?

Hope everyone's happy with their results.
I have a few subjects I'm considering having remarked and was wondering how the process works.
Can I have papers remarked without needing to do it through my school? Also, does the process differ depending on the exam board? Cost?
Would really appreciate guidance form anyone in the same position or who has been through the process before. Links welcome too!
Thanks!
Hi

You need to be careful about remarks as the process has changed a bit this year, making it tougher to get marks moved up. Find out about it here.

- you will need to go through your school's exam officer. It's also worth talking them over with the relevant subject teachers.

- The process is similar for each board. The costs vary a little. See here for lots more detail.

Good luck - let me know what you decide.
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Hi

You need to be careful about remarks as the process has changed a bit this year, making it tougher to get marks moved up. Find out about it here.

- you will need to go through your school's exam officer. It's also worth talking them over with the relevant subject teachers.

- The process is similar for each board. The costs vary a little. See here for lots more detail.

Good luck - let me know what you decide.

Thanks so much! Just out of curiosity, would you happen to know how often are marks awarded through remarks?

But I'll probably end up taking the remarks, simply because of how close I was to the next grade. Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest