The Student Room Group

exam timetables

how many exams do you guys have for may/june 2012, and how many of them are retakes?
I HAVE 18 examss! most of them arent even retakes lol :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow 18 exams....Goodluck:colonhash: I just got three and i cba revise the weather is just too nice outside:nutcase:
Reply 2
I have 3. First on the 17th of May, last two both on the 18th of May. Gonna be a killer two days but then im finished school woo hoo! :burnout:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nightufury
Wow 18 exams....Goodluck:colonhash: I just got three and i cba revise the weather is just too nice outside:nutcase:

wow omg, only 3? someone i know has 37 exams :/ revisee! you'll regret it in august!!
I have either 16 or 17, no retakes :frown:. Starts on 14th May and ends of the 28th June.
Original post by catastrophe
I have either 16 or 17, no retakes :frown:. Starts on 14th May and ends of the 28th June.

ah no! :frown: so are all your subjects exam based?! what subjects do you do, and what board?
i only have like 4 retakes :frown:
omg whats your last exam, it ends so late! my last exam is the 19th June!
Reply 6
Original post by ilikebigbuttshaha
wow omg, only 3? someone i know has 37 exams :/ revisee! you'll regret it in august!!

I know right everyone i tell is like OMG 3. It sucks to be honest i just really cant be bothered i feel as if im getting ready for uni already :redface: ill start on 1st April my eco unit 4 is gonna be a killer...Amen:zomg: R.I.P:rip:
(edited 12 years ago)
I've got 5 exams.
Well, 7, if you count the two general studies exams, but who's bothered about them anyway! :colondollar:
Reply 8
I got 17 exams :frown: and only 3 are retakes, start on 16th may and finish 27th June :frown:
Reply 9
I have 14 exams :frown: 3 of them are retakes
My last exam is on the 15th of June :smile:
I have seven. Going to be really weird, as I am in Year 10 so this is the largest amount of exams I have had that are so close to each other (I'm slightly more prepared than most Yearr 10s as I take Triple Science, so I had three exams really close).
how many exams do you guys have for may/june 2012, and how many of them are retakes?
I HAVE 18 examss! most of them arent even retakes lol :frown:

May I ask why you have so many exams :confused: Are you doing gcses, yeah?
My exams start on 8th May, wayy to early and I only have 5, but theyre still hard :frown:
Reply 12
I have eight exams between May and end of June including retakes so I think Im quite lucky because most of my gcses were modular
ah no! :frown: so are all your subjects exam based?! what subjects do you do, and what board?
i only have like 4 retakes :frown:
omg whats your last exam, it ends so late! my last exam is the 19th June!

They're all either fully exam based or part exam part coursework bases :/. Most AQA I think, but the occasional EDEXCEL I think. And I do all the usual subjects + French, Sociology, Food tech and RE.

I have no idea why it's so late! My last 2 exams are both sociology :angry:
Ahhh 19th June! Lucky! What's your last exam?

Oh and good luck and have fun revising this easter :redface:
Original post by Nightufury

you have 3 exams?! wow, I thought I had hardly any last year when had 10. compared to everybody else who had 17/18
Original post by pink pineapple
you have 3 exams?! wow, I thought I had hardly any last year when had 10. compared to everybody else who had 17/18

Yup 3 exams which I am so relaxed about ...:cool:
11, no retakes
Reply 17
19, no retakes
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
May I ask why you have so many exams :confused: Are you doing gcses, yeah?
My exams start on 8th May, wayy to early and I only have 5, but theyre still hard :frown:

most of the subjects i do are exam based, i do French, Business, Geography and Triple Science, and yeah i do GCSE's and the boards include mainly edexcel and OCR

aw mine start on the 14th! aw, revision and hard work is the way forth!
most of the subjects i do are exam based, i do French, Business, Geography and Triple Science, and yeah i do GCSE's and the boards include mainly edexcel and OCR

aw mine start on the 14th! aw, revision and hard work is the way forth!

Im in Scotland so I have no idea what the edexcel or OCR are, sorry :colondollar:
Youre lucky yours start lateish. Its way too early to start at the beginning of may, which is two weeks after my study leave!!!
Whats your first exam??

Quick Reply

Latest