The Student Room Group

Most daring place you had sex?

Scroll to see replies

I'm in the mile high club so guess.
On a ferry
Reply 22
In the back of a cinema and in one of the changing rooms in a water park which were out in the open and surrounded by people.
In a graveyard at midnight.

Don't ask...blame excessive amounts of alcohol.
Original post by Warrior Queen
Mine was in Tesco's.

I once did a girl by the edge of a cliff. Im not danger mad or anything, just wanted to make sure she was pushing back.
Reply 25
Any1 wanna try out the London Eye? (I'm a boy)
Original post by Dingo21
Any1 wanna try out the London Eye? (I'm a boy)

That's a fantastic Idea!
Original post by missygeorgia
Projection room at a cinema. so badass

The projection room, above the auditorium??

mine's probably outside a club.
In my dreams...
Reply 29
Original post by isawsparks89
The projection room, above the auditorium??

mine's probably outside a club.

haha classic - mean girls!!! :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by Jakeh
ex and I did it in my bedroom, full with about 4-5 friends sleeping at the same time. fun times.

WOW!!!! that really sounds fun. Defo going to suggest this to my boyfriend :biggrin: Did anyone know? I think I like the danger and the idea that people may see but I think I'd be devastated if they did actually see :tongue:
Reply 31
Original post by hali0112
WOW!!!! that really sounds fun. Defo going to suggest this to my boyfriend :biggrin: Did anyone know? I think I like the danger and the idea that people may see but I think I'd be devastated if they did actually see :tongue:

Not sure, I think one might have known but what can you do, im 20 and I wanted to have sex and she certainly did too.
Reply 32
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
All my prejudices against white girls are confirmed in this thread.

Because god forbid that girls should express their sexual desires. How terrible!

And er what about the guys eh?
Reply 33
Original post by kunoichi
Because god forbid that girls should express their sexual desires. How terrible!

Ignore it, any guys that are phased by this are probably very vanilla anyway.
Reply 34
Original post by Ice Constricter
I'm in the mile high club so guess.

Summit of mount Everest?!
Stairway of an apartment building during the day!
Someone's garden, side of cinema in front of train rail, ermm in a tech box at work where there was cctv :colondollar: in a costume cupboard

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Er graduation tent was probably quite a unique and daring one. Can't be many who'd done the deed on that tent in that place...
Original post by kunoichi

They can express their sexual desires in the privacy of the bedroom. Getting fingered on a us is plain uncivilised.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
They can express their sexual desires in the privacy of the bedroom. Getting fingered on a us is plain uncivilised.

I suppose you also expect these same women to be angels in the kitchen and whores in the bedroom? You're gonna get a nasty shock.

Quick Reply

Latest