The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014 Applicants (2015 start)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I got an offer but haven't been invited yet to any offer holder open days so far. Is this normal?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 381
Original post by jc20
I got an offer but haven't been invited yet to any offer holder open days so far. Is this normal?

Yes as I received my offer on Thursday and was sent a invite via email and post today.
Original post by samthemiller
Hey, any PPE offer holders here?

Trying to decide which open day to go to, and wondering if I should bring parents to tag along?

Hi I also applied to PPE and i was wondering when you applied and what your offer conditions?

Carolyn :smile:
Reply 383
Original post by rkhan57
Yes as I received my offer on Thursday and was sent a invite via email and post today.

Oh same I got my offer on Thursday too, hopefully I get an invite today too. Thanks :smile:
Hey if they have given me an offer before they send me an interview invitation , they can't retract my offer if I do really bad in my interview can they?
Reply 385
Original post by jc20

It depends what you are applying for, but I know the business school sent me an invite to log on to their portal for people who they gave offers to and through there I was able to book myself onto an open day for February :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by rklrhs
It depends what you are applying for, but I know the business school sent me an invite to log on to their portal for people who they gave offers to and through there I was able to book myself onto an open day for February :smile:

Ah ok thank you, I applied for Fashion Marketing. You're right it might just depend on the department. I'm just too impatient and excited lol Congrats on your offer though! :smile:
Original post by caroly0925
Hi I also applied to PPE and i was wondering when you applied and what your offer conditions?

Carolyn :smile:

hey hey hey, AAA excluding general studies. Applied ages ago to meet the oxbridge deadline, hbu?
I'v been invited for an interview on the 17th of December for Audiology :smile: anyone know how group interviews are
Reply 389
how long do they take to reply? i sent mine 3 weeks ago for communications and media
Original post by samthemiller
hey hey hey, AAA excluding general studies. Applied ages ago to meet the oxbridge deadline, hbu?

i applied on november 20th. still haven't gotten an offer yet :frown: where else did u apply?
Has anyone else got their course start day as 1st September? I don't know whether that's just a default....
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Has anyone else got their course start day as 1st September? I don't know whether that's just a default....

Mine says the same! I'm hoping it's going to be the same week as last year as that means my birthday will be the Thursday of Freshers week!
Original post by caroly0925
i applied on november 20th. still haven't gotten an offer yet :frown: where else did u apply?

Manchester, Hull, Durham and Oxford.

Not feeling too hopeful about them tbh. Don't worry, Leeds took about a month to reply to me?
Reply 394
Does anyone have an offer for Economics and Finance? I applied on the 30th November :s-smilie: with AAB.
Original post by Pollllllllllllly
Mine says the same! I'm hoping it's going to be the same week as last year as that means my birthday will be the Thursday of Freshers week!

Ooh that would be fab for you!! Which week was freshers last year?
Reply 396
Original post by fps0606
Does anyone have an offer for Economics and Finance? I applied on the 30th November :s-smilie: with AAB.

I applied to Economics with AAB I got an offer about 2 weeks after I applied! Good Luck :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by rklrhs
I applied to Economics with AAB I got an offer about 2 weeks after I applied! Good Luck :smile:

oh really! Well done! Where else have you applied/got offers?
Reply 398
Original post by fps0606
oh really! Well done! Where else have you applied/got offers?

I've got all my offers as of today! Reading (ABB), Sheffield (AAB), Manchester (AAB), Leeds (AAA) and Birmingham (AAA) :smile: what about you?
Reply 399
Original post by rklrhs
I've got all my offers as of today! Reading (ABB), Sheffield (AAB), Manchester (AAB), Leeds (AAA) and Birmingham (AAA) :smile: what about you?

I've only got one offer so far but only applied a few days ago. I have Manchester (aab) then applied for Edinburgh, Bristol, Leeds and Newcastle.

Quick Reply

Latest