The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014 Applicants (2015 start)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey guys, i'm wanting to study mental health nursing at Leeds, Im on target to meet the BBB requirements but im going to apply through access to Leeds! anyone else thinking of this?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by grx_
x

Just got an email from UCAS saying that I can now use Track! I was panicking so much today because my school still hadn't sent it off but they did it today around lunch. How's things down your end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone got an offer for a healthcare science course yet
Had an offer for Leeds for Economics! Hopefully I'll be able to put it as my insurance :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by beaverhausen
Good luck! Have you sent your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I sent it to my college and paid last Thursday with my references done they told me they were going to send it off Monday but they've not yet
I just got my offer for Law!
Reply 86
Original post by Missgeehughes
I just got my offer for Law!

Congrats! When did you apply? If you don't mind me asking
Original post by egray09
Congrats! When did you apply? If you don't mind me asking

Tuesday the 14th :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Missgeehughes
Tuesday the 14th :smile:

Ahhh okay, well done! I applied on Monday, so I was just wondering how long offers were taking - I'm unbelievably anxious!
Original post by egray09
Ahhh okay, well done! I applied on Monday, so I was just wondering how long offers were taking - I'm unbelievably anxious!

Don't worry too much!! :biggrin: Are you doing law too?
Reply 90
I applied for computer science
Applied to Leeds for Fashion Marketing as the course looked good and I was trying to fill my choices, as I'm pretty sure where I want to go! Never been to Leeds but I'm going tomorrow on an art trip so I'll see what it's like then.

AS grades: AAAB
Predicted: AAAB

Received a conditional offer yesterday for ABB :smile:
Hi!

I've applied for classical civilisation. I'm an international applicant. I sent my application off on the first. I haven't heard anything from Leeds, aside from an acknowledgment. I have never been, but I have heard nothing but good things about the city and the uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coffeeandcats
Applied to Leeds for Fashion Marketing as the course looked good and I was trying to fill my choices, as I'm pretty sure where I want to go! Never been to Leeds but I'm going tomorrow on an art trip so I'll see what it's like then.

AS grades: AAAB
Predicted: AAAB

Received a conditional offer yesterday for ABB :smile:

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Hi!

I've applied for classical civilisation. I'm an international applicant. I sent my application off on the first. I haven't heard anything from Leeds, aside from an acknowledgment. I have never been, but I have heard nothing but good things about the city and the uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you from? Good luck with your application (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beaverhausen
Where are you from? Good luck with your application (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The United States. And thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,

Applying for Spanish and beginners Italian and just got an unconditional!

Not sure if it is my first choice or not but haven't decided as I haven't looked round the uni yet... going to go up in the next few weeks or so. Good luck to everyone applying!
Hi everyone!
I'm applying for International Relations (basically the study of international politics) and to get in I would need AAB

I'm applying for Leeds, York, Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds Beckett (as a back-up choice) - but Leeds is my favourite so far purely for the campus and student union!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the best accommodation for Uni Of Leeds? And we all know that by best I mean liveliest and best parties lolol.
Reply 99
Original post by DiaanaE
I applied for computer science

Did you get invited to an applicant day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest