The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how do I request an email? the problem is the email my application on is my dads, but hes in america at the moment and wont answer my phone calls. its also possible the letter went to his house.
Reply 581
yh thats soo true, well it's their loss
Reply 582
Amanda145
how do I request an email? the problem is the email my application on is my dads, but hes in america at the moment and wont answer my phone calls. its also possible the letter went to his house.

well leave a message with them?? and mention ur email address... i guess
whats the number?
Reply 584
02079631000 then as soon as you hear the recorded message dial 111 then listen, then leave a message
Reply 585
arson - Positive
psyche05 - Positive
rupertj - positive

amanda145
frequent_flyer

saran35 - Negative (but got scholarship to City)
ough789 - Negative
snehame - Negative
rupertj
My father lives in Mumbai for a total of about two thirds of the year, where is a real estate developer and contractor, so I tend to go to India perhaps once a year. Do you often go to India?

In response to your post about the chocolate bar, don't you think the recent menus are far inferior to the menus one or two years ago, and don't you hate the queues at the harrods food places?

haha well i went for the first time not long ago but i really loved it!! and yeahh the queues were insanely annoyingg but i had a white chocolate and strawberry milkshake :biggrin:
Reply 587
did you get an interview?
saran35
im not sure but the school said i can hold the offer if i'm waiting for offers from other schools. No, I will only give up my place if I have got a place at Westminster.

Saran35, I'm sooo pleased that you got a place @ City. :smile:

But when did they tell you that? Because I also got a letter from them today offering me a scholarship as well. :eek:

So are you sure you can do that? Should I contact them?
Reply 589
hi everyone, tried out for westminster on the 8th november and apparently all the letters were sent out on tuesday but mine still hasnt arrived?!?!?!
is anyone else in my position? should i call the school and find out??
thanks xx
Reply 590
hey! you should wait till 2morrow morning and then if it still doesnt arrive then call them and then you'll have to leave a message (as they wont pick up calls). but no worries they WILL respond to your message.

hope you get the interview! unlike meee hehe
hi...i've been a sort of lurker on this thingy...and i got my results today and i'm going for an interview (nervous.nervous)...
does anyone know what the shocker questions are?if there are any...and do they really ask you to solve questions you got wrong in the paper? because from my memory i swear i got most of them wrong.i looked at this blog and people wrote 'maths was easy' 'i came in 15 mins late but i still finished and checked my ansers' and 'i love the poem for english'.

sorry for droning on!
Hey, congrats iloveeggflower.
I heard that they make you solve the questions that you get wrong too but I don't know if it's right.

I get that feeling too. Everyone seems to have found the tests easy but for me they were the hardest ones I have ever taken.
Psyche05
Hey, congrats iloveeggflower.
I heard that they make you solve the questions that you get wrong too but I don't know if it's right.

I get that feeling too. Everyone seems to have found the tests easy but for me they were the hardest ones I have ever taken.

only in physics, not in maths, economics or geography anyway, (luckily i didn't have too manh corrections to do, so then they set you extension type questions - e.g. can you derrive formulae, that sort of thing)
rupertj
But which subjects did the two of you do? (I found the Maths easy, but that's only because I'm at an advantage because I'm doing A Level Maths at home, not everyone will be at that stage.)

Maths, biology, chemistry and economics.
Strangely I found the economics easiest and the chemistry hardest as lots of the questions were on things I'd never seen before.
so did mr nonsense and rupertj get in? I did geo, maths, eng, bio...
geo would have been easy but it was the last paper and i was sooooo exhausted...not in the examy zone.
maths was like !! to me...i didnt even finish...
eng poem was ohhhhh myyyyyy jeeesus chriiiist...it was shock so difficult
bio was the easiest although im worst at bio at school (the part B you had to pick one question out of 3 but the girl next to me did all. dont get me wrong i wasnt cheating its just that she was weezing like crazing so i looked at her and she was flicking through part be writing in all the spaces...ohhh dear)
so i guess no one else found it hard...great
iloveeggflower
so did mr nonsense and rupertj get in?

yes
Why is this thread getting shorter and shorter? We were on page 32 and now we're on page 30.

Who's been deleting their posts?
Reply 598
Me. I'm deleting posts I've made that have been replied to with an answer, or those which would no longer help other people, because otherwise people applying will clink on this from google and find lots of information, which would put them level with us .
rupertj
Me. I'm deleting posts I've made that have been replied to with an answer, or those which would no longer help other people, because otherwise people applying will clink on this from google and find lots of information, which would put them level with us .

Fair enough.

Latest

Trending

Trending