The Student Room Group

Big Four Applications 2017

Scroll to see replies

I've just finished the KPMG tax grad scheme. Feel free to AMA
Reply 501
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm applying to PwC Assurance as a Teach First ambassador, so I go straight through to the assessment centre, and they just emailed me asking me to log in and arrange my AC, but when I access the Event Invitations section of my application it says 'You do not have any open event invitations at this time.' Does this mean they haven't updated my account to allow me to book onto events yet, or does it mean that there are no events available for me to book onto at the moment? Has anyone else had this?

Thanks!
Reply 502
Original post by Mawile
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm applying to PwC Assurance as a Teach First ambassador, so I go straight through to the assessment centre, and they just emailed me asking me to log in and arrange my AC, but when I access the Event Invitations section of my application it says 'You do not have any open event invitations at this time.' Does this mean they haven't updated my account to allow me to book onto events yet, or does it mean that there are no events available for me to book onto at the moment? Has anyone else had this?

Thanks!

It could mean that there are no AC slot available. Call them up or chat to an online advisor on:
https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/student-jobs/contact-us/chat-live.html

Good Luck
Hi guys,

I just passed EY's AC for transaction advisory service and I am waiting for the date of my partner interview. Can anyone share their partner interview experience with EY? I am applying for the summer internship.

Thank you very much.
Reply 504
Original post by lolidontevenknow
Hi guys,

I just passed EY's AC for transaction advisory service and I am waiting for the date of my partner interview. Can anyone share their partner interview experience with EY? I am applying for the summer internship.

Thank you very much.

did one last year for assurance, was mainly strengths based. can't remember the questions but i remember being asked how would your friends describe you in 3 words and something about following rules.
Original post by e^x
did one last year for assurance, was mainly strengths based. can't remember the questions but i remember being asked how would your friends describe you in 3 words and something about following rules.

Thank you, was there any market/current affair question?
Reply 506
Original post by lolidontevenknow
Thank you, was there any market/current affair question?

no
Original post by bobblecopter
I've just finished the KPMG tax grad scheme. Feel free to AMA

Hey, I have an assessment centre with KPMG for technology consulting, have you got any tips for how yours went? Thanks
Just been offered a full-time Associate role at EY, stoked :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back, fingers crossed!
Guys, is it too late to apply for grad role>?
Original post by H.a.hx
Guys, is it too late to apply for grad role>?

There are probably some still available but you'd best hurry as all except PDubs recruit rolling. I applied around this time of year and got an offer from three of the B4 by late Jan. It's likely that all the 'hot' roles such as strategy consulting and FA are gone now though.
Original post by natninja
There are probably some still available but you'd best hurry as all except PDubs recruit rolling. I applied around this time of year and got an offer from three of the B4 by late Jan. It's likely that all the 'hot' roles such as strategy consulting and FA are gone now though.

Thank you so much, felt so stressed about this as I have been busy with final year. I'll sumbit applications this weekend!
Reply 512
If you want to practice the Capp Numerical tests, AssessmentDay just released new ones which are really helpful. There's even a free one.
Original post by eliasben
Hey, I have an assessment centre with KPMG for technology consulting, have you got any tips for how yours went? Thanks

Do you mind telling when you applied for the role and how long after you received an invite to launch pad? I applied for tech consulting mid September but have been on hold since
Reply 514
Anyone applying to pwc tech academy?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 515
Original post by hodgey111
The recruitment process can be absolutely soul destroying at times. The only advice I can give is to keep going no matter how many rejections. There is always going to be something there to reward those who keep going for it. Once you get that one break, it is all worth it. Cliche but true.

Thanks for posting this. Totally get that feel.

I was rejected from PwC for the third year in a row this September, but still have my Deloitte and EY applications to go! Just got to persevere...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending