The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

?
Reply 61
Pencil
I have an 8.5 hour Saturday job at Tesco - all year round. The work's not bad for £47.50 a week. :smile:

Could you help me?

I have just started the training and I remember having to write "LV1MyInitials" on a receipt. Was it when they spend over £50.00 and the customer gets a free longleat ticket or have I got that completly wrong, what does LV1 stand for?
Reply 62
i work in Next Clearance, in the McArthur Glen Outlet Village in Cheshire Oaks. Pay's great, people are great, work is tiring but manageable. still going to have to quit though cos of holidays/uni. just drafted my resignation letter :frown:
sneezyme
that sounds really fun! do you get free ice-cream whenever you want? :tongue:

Lol, I can have ice-cream pretty often actually but I've only had it once (OK out of only 2 days!!) and that's coz it was forced on me when I was leaving :tongue:
I'm 13 and haven't got a job for the summer.
I'm looking but it's hard to find an employer at my age!
Reply 65
I just started working in Burger King at Weekends and i'm going to carry on weekends when i go back to school. I only get 3.60 an hour though!
Elliottalex
I'm 13 and haven't got a job for the summer.
I'm looking but it's hard to find an employer at my age!

I found that, so apart from babysitting, I would just concentrate on doing other useful things over the summer if you can like reading (always good!) or clearing out your room or whatever! New hobby? Teach yourself an instrument? Dunno really. Apart from trying to find cleaning/carwashing... good luck anyway!
britishseapower
I volunteer in a charity shop as well and I have some from there...

i volunteer in an oxfam shop, and work part time in White Stuff clothes shop :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending