The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Pharmacy interview!!

Hi, i have my pharmacy interview next Wenesday at UCLAN and I'm quite nervous about it and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to prepare for my interview and how to go about this small test.
Please can you give me some tips on what to expect and how to appear in front of the interviewers...
Mines on Wednesday too! I've been preparing the obvious questions like why pharmacy, why Uclan, pharmacist skills etc.... But i'm nervous about the maths test in particular as I don't do A Level Maths. Have you revised over any topics at all? I've heard there's conversions mg to kg
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh cool! Same I don't do A level maths either and no I haven't revised anything specific as of yet but I think I will go over conversions as it's more related to medicine dosages.. Good luck for your interview
Original post by farahafzal
Oh cool! Same I don't do A level maths either and no I haven't revised anything specific as of yet but I think I will go over conversions as it's more related to medicine dosages.. Good luck for your interview

That's a relief.... :smile: I went to a insight day at John Moores and everyone there did maths, I was the odd one out haha
Same to you!!! I haven't visited the campus as of yet so i'm looking forward to it
Reply 4
Original post by JamieC99
That's a relief.... :smile: I went to a insight day at John Moores and everyone there did maths, I was the odd one out haha
Same to you!!! I haven't visited the campus as of yet so i'm looking forward to it

I'm in the totally same position as you are I haven't visited the campus either.. let me know how it goes next week😊
Hey!! How did you think it went? I thought it went really well, wasn't any need for stressing out over it
Reply 6
Original post by JamieC99
Hey!! How did you think it went? I thought it went really well, wasn't any need for stressing out over it

Hey yes it was fine and I stressed out unnecessarily😂😭 hope it went well for you too
Hey, have you heard anything back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending