The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go to OCR website and look at the syllabus
Reply 2
french :s-smilie:
and chemistry- there's so much to learn...
Reply 3
Ditto - French but for me it's Biology in the Sciences.
Reply 4
Spanish speaking definitely; its my strongest subject but i just cant keep it all in. The test is on Monday morning! :s-smilie:
Maths- i'm scared at looking at the paper and not having a clue what the questions mean
and Media Studies :P I don't know or care about sitcoms so don't make me write a whole paper on them!
Reply 6
Of what I'm taking this summer:
English Lit (WJEC) - not prepared whatsoever. ****ting myself.
Physics/Chemistry (OCR) - should be easy, with a bit of CGP cramming before the exam.
Music (Edexcel) - should be a fun exam. I'm going in with really high coursework marks, and the exam isn't too hard, so I should be able to do it with a bit of a cram beforehand.
French (AQA) - not too well prepared for my oral, but reading and listening are pretty easy, and I think 37/45 or something gets you full UMS, so not too worried.
RS (OCR) - depends what the questions are like. I'm praying (lol) for ones on euthanasia/abortion and war, because they're a doddle. Worried about my Islam paper though, it seems like I don't know anything.
Reply 7
Definitely First Language English for me, as the english is not my mother tongue.

Also i would like to get top in Malaysia for Math - so i am scared of not able to get them as i makes quite a lot of mistakes (<10)

btw, the subjects are based on CIE --- LOL
Reply 8
Chemistry!!!
Reply 9
Eng lit, Maths, Chemistry, Physics.

Spanish oral.

English.

...Biology, history, geography.

...Yeah, pretty much everything.
Reply 10
marshallj
with the written exams here or a few days away what is the exam that you are most worried about.

mine is ideas about science for OCR twenty first century cause have no idea what i am meant to do :confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in the same postion, the 21st Century science has been so badly organised, in my opinion. We have pre-release as well and with the physics exam on monday I am in a state of panic. :eek:
Reply 11
Latin... Ive got language on Tuesday, Verse on Thursday, and Prose a week on Thursday..!

Good thing is i got 39/40 on my coursework.. but on these practice exams of just got a C, so i hope these exams are easier than the previous papers. :p:
Reply 12
Defenitely HISTORY
and Maths Calculator Paper..
AND PHYSICS (P3 AQA!)
AGGHHHHH luckily its one of my last exams.

I'm also dreading English Lit, not because of revision or incapability or anything, it's just SOOO long and my arm hurts so much :frown:
Reply 13
marshallj
with the written exams here or a few days away what is the exam that you are most worried about.

mine is ideas about science for OCR twenty first century cause have no idea what i am meant to do :confused:

If you cant do it, just write all over your body and go for a piss to read notes... easy!
English lit, especially the bit where I'll have to write an essay on 4 poems. :frown:
Reply 15
Reply 16
maths because I want A* and im doing it for A level and stuff.

but eng lang because its probably my worst subject
english literature without a doubt and then probably the dreaded Virgil verse paper
BlondeNorfolkGirl
English lit, especially the bit where I'll have to write an essay on 4 poems. :frown:

I'm dreading that too.
mikeGCSE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in the same postion, the 21st Century science has been so badly organised, in my opinion. We have pre-release as well and with the physics exam on monday I am in a state of panic. :eek:

We started P7 on the 28th of April
have missed several physics lessons due to PSE, strike and bank holiday and we only have it 3 x per fortnight anyway..

you do the maths!!!

I'M GOING TO FAIL THE EXAM!!

:frown:
on the bright side.. last year when they were trialing the course you needed 25% on this exam and 63% for an A* according to the site.

I'm just going through the points on the syllabus on the internet and in my text book and praying for the best.

The thing is I keep forgetting I have biology and chemistry in the same situation the week after.

GOOD LUCK you two!

xxx

Latest