Original post by wxgmak
a sugar baby

Spoiler

Have you ever had a job?
Eternal student.
Original post by Notoriety
Eternal student.

Forever been a student?
Im still a student but Im also a part time carer in a home for people with alzeihmers
Original post by margiekins
Im still a student but Im also a part time carer in a home for people with alzeihmers

Have you ever worked in retail?
Nope, I was considering getting one this summer. I just get so tired so I don't think I can balance revision and work but I hope I can get used to it and find a balance soon. what about yourself?
Original post by Discrepancy
Have you ever had a job?
Original post by wxgmak
Nope, I was considering getting one this summer. I just get so tired so I don't think I can balance revision and work but I hope I can get used to it and find a balance soon. what about yourself?

I am 18, I should have found a job 2 years ago lol. I need one, because I keep buying random stuff, lol. I don't to work in retail because I don't think it is for me. I want to tutor, but I don't want to teach them the wrong things lol.
Have you ever worked in retail?

Yes I used to work at a pet store but my god I cannot handle customer service, ill dress and wash old people any day over that
Party/festival facepainter :rave:
Original post by margiekins
Yes I used to work at a pet store but my god I cannot handle customer service, ill dress and wash old people any day over that

See, I feel as if I would struggle and it is not for me. How are you finding your current job?
Yep, turning 17 soon. All the retail horror stories scare me. aside from that there aren't many job opportunities where i live for young people.
I am 18, I should have found a job 2 years ago lol. I need one, because I keep buying random stuff, lol. I don't to work in retail because I don't think it is for me. I want to tutor, but I don't want to teach them the wrong things lol.
Dd you like any of them?
Relationships?
Professional money manager
See, I feel as if I would struggle and it is not for me. How are you finding your current job?

Some people can work in retail I think its wether you can fake a smile all day and act like you care about what they are buying, I am actually really enjoying working in a care home, yes it has its ups and downs but overall I have learnt and grown so much. I am way more independent and I feel like I actually care about my relationships with others more cus not to sound depressing but alot of the old people pass away and it really makes you re-evaluate everything and I am so grateful for the experience
Original post by tsunderhi_
Party/festival facepainter :rave:

That's cute, do you enjoy it?
Original post by wxgmak
Yep, turning 17 soon. All the retail horror stories scare me. aside from that there aren't many job opportunities where i live for young people.

Social anxiety is bad af.
Original post by Drewski
Relationships?

Change to chat please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending