Disgrace to the family.
Most times it makes me hate kids LMAO. But it's nice, good pay tbh
Original post by Discrepancy
That's cute, do you enjoy it?
Original post by maachu_pichuu
Professional money manager

How do you find it?
Original post by margiekins
Some people can work in retail I think its wether you can fake a smile all day and act like you care about what they are buying, I am actually really enjoying working in a care home, yes it has its ups and downs but overall I have learnt and grown so much. I am way more independent and I feel like I actually care about my relationships with others more cus not to sound depressing but alot of the old people pass away and it really makes you re-evaluate everything and I am so grateful for the experience

True, your job is nice though because there is a communication which is not present in retails.

What was your first job?
How do you find it?

Fun, but it means I've given up spending money for the last 4 years. All my money is invested and I have to watch markets daily.
Original post by Dunya
Disgrace to the family.

deen over dunya
Original post by wxgmak
FR, but i guess we kinda have to get over it idk

True, but I am just sensitive AF and I just feel as if I could easily breakdown and I would hate standing all day.

What was your first job?
Original post by Dunya
Disgrace to the family.

Same and myself.
Original post by tsunderhi_
Most times it makes me hate kids LMAO. But it's nice, good pay tbh

That's good :smile:

So you quickly change jobs? I guess that is good because you get more experience.
I always wanted to do medicine, but never got the grades, how was medical school?
I always wanted to do medicine, but never got the grades, how was medical school?

Wat grades u get warren
How did you find Maccies?
Fun, but it means I've given up spending money for the last 4 years. All my money is invested and I have to watch markets daily.

I get that, trust me saving money.
Mainly admin and personal assistant roles.
To humans, canines and buy to let landlords.
Alas cats too.
Original post by Notoriety
Wat grades u get warren

Flopped my A Levels, ACC
Got 9A*s 1A at GCSE, shows you how much I flopped. Don't regret it though, cos I wouldn't be able to rob wall street if I did medicine.
same! tbh i feel like a bad day at work would ruin my whole day
True, but I am just sensitive AF and I just feel as if I could easily breakdown and I would hate standing all day.

What was your first job?

Same and myself.

That's good :smile:

So you quickly change jobs? I guess that is good because you get more experience.
Original post by londonmyst
Mainly admin and personal assistant roles.
To humans, canines and buy to let landlords.
Alas cats too.

What's the difference between a to let landlord and a landlord?
How did you get along with your co-workers?
Original post by wxgmak
same! tbh i feel like a bad day at work would ruin my whole day

Exactly! I would just feel bad AF
I wanted to learn medicine, but I too will be a doctor, just the wrong kind (finance). I hope you are investing that money well!
Why was that?

How did you find it?
Original post by margiekins
Some people can work in retail I think its wether you can fake a smile all day and act like you care about what they are buying, I am actually really enjoying working in a care home, yes it has its ups and downs but overall I have learnt and grown so much. I am way more independent and I feel like I actually care about my relationships with others more cus not to sound depressing but alot of the old people pass away and it really makes you re-evaluate everything and I am so grateful for the experience

Ey up! Didn't I share a similar experience with you my good friend @TheNamesBond.

Yh I used to volunteer for a few months in a care home and went back every Wednesday to visit a woman I made friends with. She didn't have family or visitors and told me she enjoyed my company. So, every Wednesday there'd be us, her pint of beer, fish and chips, a game of dominos and Judge Rinder. She loved it <3
After a few months, she did pass away and I was telling my good friend Bond how I went away and re-evaluated a lot of things in my life.
It's truly an experience.
True :smile:
Well that is sad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending