The Student Room Group

What job could I get with my GCSES

So i was just wondering what job i should be looking for with my kind of GCSES !! Any recommendations?
Original post by mariakharch
So i was just wondering what job i should be looking for with my kind of GCSES !! Any recommendations?

I’m doing

Triple science
higher maths
English lang and lit
Citezenship
Higher russian
Media
Travel and tourism
Food
History
Your list of GCSEs isn't what matters. What comes afterwards is what will narrow down the eventual field you'll end up in.
Reply 3
Hey! Sorry for the late response!
There really is a very broad range of jobs you can get in those sectors.
When you're trying to decide which job to go for please pick a job that you enjoy. What industries would suit you most?
I would recommend going to go to sixth form and uni so that you have even more possibilities.
Good careers site - lots of job / career profiles - https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles
Original post by mariakharch

Heya!
Usually, work requires at least a-levels, so what kind of a-levels you are thinking of doing? Is there anything, in particular, you want to do after A-levels such as a uni course? As mentioned earlier, I would also recommend checking out Prospects and seeing what you want to do in the future :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 6
Hey everyone, thanks for responding! Sorry for the late response lol.. I've now decided on Russian, Media, Business and Economics for A Levels.

Quick Reply

Latest