The Student Room Group

Do I have to put my part-time job career in my Linkedin?

Hi! I'm 2nd-year Mechanical Engineering student.

Nowadays, I'm building my profile on Linkedin, and I already wrote my society committee experience, my scores, my skills and etc.

But, I'm still considering whether I should have to put my part-time job experience that I'm still working now to prove my diligence, punctuation, teamwork and etc.

I'll use my profile to apply for engineering field internship, so will it be good to put my part-time job experience in my career/experience section?
(edited 1 year ago)
One of my neighbours works as a grad recruiter for one of the big London firms and she says they love to see it when grads have had part time jobs as it shows hard work and dedication!
Original post by canho_0608
Hi! I'm 2nd-year Mechanical Engineering student.

Nowadays, I'm building my profile on Linkedin, and I already wrote my society committee experience, my scores, my skills and etc.

But, I'm still considering whether I should have to put my part-time job experience that I'm still working now to prove my diligence, punctuation, teamwork and etc.

I'll use my profile to apply for engineering field internship, so will it be good to put my part-time job experience in my career/experience section?

You don't have to but it's worthwhile including.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending