The Student Room Group

jaguar land rover graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by anom.econ
hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?

I had my AC on 24/01, got an offer yesterday for Industrial Operations: Digital Graduate, not sure I wanna accept tho as I have more AC coming up
Reply 61
Original post by fiehfdjds
I had my AC on 24/01, got an offer yesterday for Industrial Operations: Digital Graduate, not sure I wanna accept tho as I have more AC coming up

Congrats on your offer
I've got my AC coming up in a couple of weeks for a similar role
You mind sharing some insight/tips on what to possibly prepare for?
Reply 62
Anyone had their ACs already for the Graduate Data Analytics: Cross-Functional Programme?
Reply 63
Original post by gt3

Congrats on your offer
I've got my AC coming up in a couple of weeks for a similar role
You mind sharing some insight/tips on what to possibly prepare for?

For behavioural interview they will ask you questions about the 5 cores values, make sure u know what they are and how you would show those values.

For presentation they will ask what u did to prepare for the presentation.

Good luck!
Reply 64
Are people here going to the Post Offer Engagement Event on the 22nd Feb?
Original post by Maximus2

Would be if I got an offer lol, what position did you apply for?
Reply 66
Vehicle Programmes, yourself?
Original post by iavax123
Anyone had their ACs already for the Graduate Data Analytics: Cross-Functional Programme?

yep, had mine on the 1st feb
Original post by anom.econ
hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?

I applied to DTS and I know someone who also applied for DTS and he's got his AC on the 21st but I still haven't heard back yet. Anyone else in the same situation?
Original post by Maximus2

I am! See you Thursday :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by antivebeacon
I am! See you Thursday :smile:
How was the event?
Reply 71
Has anyone been on the reserve list who now has an offer or is it just there way of saying no in a nice way effectively?
Original post by lewismcx
Has anyone been on the reserve list who now has an offer or is it just there way of saying no in a nice way effectively?
Was in the reserve pool for about 3 weeks until an offer last Thursday
Reply 73
Original post by rprofessional44
Was in the reserve pool for about 3 weeks until an offer last Thursday
Aw good good, I still have some hope then. Congrats on your offer.

Ive heard that they hand offers all the way till results day. Im on the reserve list too and i still have some hope. I did email them aswell but they havent got back to me
Reply 75
Original post by Yeeterbone900
Ive heard that they hand offers all the way till results day. Im on the reserve list too and i still have some hope. I did email them aswell but they havent got back to me
Yea same I sent an email out, how long have you been on the reserve list for?
Yea same I sent an email out, how long have you been on the reserve list for?

Around a month. Did my ac on the 24th jan. I applied for the industrial operations digital
Reply 77
Original post by Yeeterbone900

Around a month. Did my ac on the 24th jan. I applied for the industrial operations digital

I had mine 2 weeks later than yours for manufacturing, think we just have to wait and see.
just got an offer today from reserve list, future propulsion systems graduate.
Original post by aero2020
just got an offer today from reserve list, future propulsion systems graduate.

Did you apply for future propulsion systems. I heard that they can give you an offer for a different job. If they think you suit it more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending