The Student Room Group

OMG.. ive done it!!!

this is truely a great day. :rolleyes: Checked the post, AN OFFER FROM LEICESTER!!! WOW!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek: i cant believe this!! rofl i was 80% sure id get rejected after the interview after i was hesitating and at times speaking too fast and i gave some stupid answers and talked some utter cr@p but i guess they didnt care!!

Im guessing i got an offer cos they saw i had a sense of humour?? maybe they were laughing at me (not with me) in the interview and they felt sorry for me or sumthin, lol guess ill never know. All the matters is that the path that ive been seeking for 18 years has finally opened up to me and now i can fufill my ambitions! lol im talking crap again damn grrr hehe

anyways, i wanted to thank some people in the advice they gave me prior to the interview:

Mad Caddie, randdom, Fluffy, visesh, Bilal, ThePenguinMafia, anita_xx, ProvenAngel and apologies if ive missed you off here! for the ones ive listed, ill never forget u guys!!

P.S- ok ive got the offer, the finaly hurdle is getting AAB at the A2 which is seemingly unlikely.. im current on course for a ABB.. :frown: chemistry is damn hard!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Thats great! Congrats :smile:
Reply 2
Congrats dude. One day I hope to be in your position...too bad im still doing GCSE's :wink:
Reply 3
Woo hoo! Congratulations! Its always nice when you think you've done badly, and then things turn out well after all ... kinda like my january exams :p:
Reply 4
well done!!!!
alkaeda
this is truely a great day. :rolleyes: Checked the post, AN OFFER FROM LEICESTER!!! WOW!! :eek: :biggrin: :eek: i cant believe this!! rofl i was 80% sure id get rejected after the interview after i was hesitating and at times speaking too fast and i gave some stupid answers and talked some utter cr@p but i guess they didnt care!!

Im guessing i got an offer cos they saw i had a sense of humour?? maybe they were laughing at me (not with me) in the interview and they felt sorry for me or sumthin, lol guess ill never know. All the matters is that the path that ive been seeking for 18 years has finally opened up to me and now i can fufill my ambitions! lol im talking crap again damn grrr hehe

anyways, i wanted to thank some people in the advice they gave me prior to the interview:

Mad Caddie, randdom, Fluffy, visesh, Bilal, ThePenguinMafia, anita_xx, ProvenAngel and apologies if ive missed you off here! for the ones ive listed, ill never forget u guys!!

P.S- ok ive got the offer, the finaly hurdle is getting AAB at the A2 which is seemingly unlikely.. im current on course for a ABB.. :frown: chemistry is damn hard!

OMG!!! that is flippin' FANTASTIC!!! hehehe...well DONE!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I bet u feel fantastic, i know i did when my offers came thru!

Bloody hell, all the panicking ey? haha, u must have done really well

Glad i cud be of some help, and good look with ur A2 revision.... i know, its driving me insane as well!!!

x x
Reply 6
Wahey! A happy camper
Reply 7
well done you deserved it :smile:
Reply 8
Congratulations alkaeda!!

alkaeda
anyways, i wanted to thank some people in the advice they gave me prior to the interview:...anita_xx...ill never forget u guys!!

aww, you're welcome, glad I could help!! :smile:

Now don't get so excited about the offer that you don't do any work and miss your grades, or you'll be sorry :wink:
Reply 9
alkaeda

Well done!!!! U deserve the offer. Make sure that u work hard to get the grades now otherwise u'll be kicking urself. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Well done Bilal!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:
Bilal786
Well done Bilal!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do?

EDIT: Well done Alkaeda / Bilal :smile:
Reply 12
They must have liked your jokes aswell!!!!!

LOL! Nice one!

Reply 13
Golden Maverick
What did you do?

Huh? :confused:
Bilal786
Huh? :confused:

You said, "Well done Bilal" (no comma) :biggrin: Thought you might have an offer or something :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Golden Maverick
You said, "Well done Bilal" (no comma) :biggrin: Thought you might have an offer or something :rolleyes:

LOL. Nah, alkaeda's name is Bilal aswell.

I got an offer from manc a hwile ago though!:biggrin:
Bilal786
LOL. Nah, alkaeda's name is Bilal aswell.

I got an offer from manc a hwile ago though!:biggrin:

lol really? That's pretty odd as it doesn't seem a common name :smile:
Reply 17
Golden Maverick
lol really? That's pretty odd as it doesn't seem a common name :smile:
Yeah lol. Although the only other Bilal I know is doing medicine at manc aswell. LOL.
Ahh, good on you.
Hardest thing you'll ever do is getting that one offer.
Once thats all sorted, its 'easy street' from there on in.
well, sort of.
Reply 19
foolfarian

Once thats all sorted, its 'easy street' from there on in.
well, sort of.

lol!!

Sob!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending