1. Who persuaded Homer Plessy
- James Norbit
- Radolphe Desdunes
- Thurgood Marshal
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did he do?
- Appealed for equal education
- Buy a second class ticket and sit in the whites only car
- Buy a first class ticket and sit in the whites only car
- Sit in the blacks only car
3. What did this create?
- Equal transport in Louisianna
- The seperate but equal doctorine
- Overturned the seperate but equal doctorine
4. What did he rule?
- separate accommodation did not mean blacks rights were un-equal
- Seperate accomodation meant blacks rights were un--equal
- Transport should be intergrated
5. What year was the Supreme Court Case?