The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from UCL for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

link to offers tracker form: UCL 2024 Undergraduate applicants (google.com)
link to offer holders spreadsheet: UCL Undergraduate applicants (2024) - Google Drive

Please do not exchange social media accounts on this thread!

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyyy I’m offered a place for maths today and for a levels i do Chinese, Italian, Spanish, french, maths, further maths, physics,economics and business
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Too lazy
Heyyy I’m offered a place for maths today and for a levels i do Chinese, Italian, Spanish, french, maths, further maths, physics,economics and business

Is these way too many subjects

why do you do 9 A Levels?

Woah! How do you do so many A-levels?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from UCL for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

hi guys this is unrelated but have ucl already started giving out offers?? do you know if they have for psychology?
Original post by alevelsarevhard
hi guys this is unrelated but have ucl already started giving out offers?? do you know if they have for psychology?

I have applied and I haven’t gotten one yet, neither has anyone that I know that applied (even those in early entry)! I would say just wait, they are notoriously slow at responding.
Original post by Annaksoares
I have applied and I haven’t gotten one yet, neither has anyone that I know that applied (even those in early entry)! I would say just wait, they are notoriously slow at responding.

wow thank you for letting me know !!
Reply 8
Hey! I got an offer a few days ago to study chemistry. I’m currently doing the IB Diploma with CHemistry, Biology, Maths and History higher level, English literature and French literature standard level. I really enjoy chemistry but I’ve realised that there are some parts of biology that I really like as well so I might email them to see if I can switch to Natural Sciences
a lot of people have heard back from chemistry this week - i think response time depends on the department
Original post by Anonymous #3
a lot of people have heard back from chemistry this week - i think response time depends on the department

Oh, is this from early applicants? Starting to stress now ugh
Original post by emm4nuella

Hi everyone!

I've got an offer to study Physics MSci (integrated masters) at UCL, and currently I'm doing Physics, Further Maths and Religious Studies. My contextual offer is AB bc I did the normal Maths a-level in yr 12 so I suppose I could drop RS if I needed to. I'm also really stuck between choosing edinburgh and ucl as I have offers from both, and I would appreciate any advice!!

(Made some edits to avoid confusion)
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 12
Hi! I’m also torn between Edinburgh and UCL but for chemistry
Original post by Kat Sales
Hi! I’m also torn between Edinburgh and UCL but for chemistry

hey! honestly I'm torn between the gothic, hogwarts-esque, mountainous beauty of edinburgh and wanting to live out my main character/city girl life in london. Expense wise, I'd say they're similar because transport to edinburgh balances out cost of living in london. I want to settle in london in the future too so maybe I shouldn't give on the chance to experience edinburgh (plus it snows). I don't want to miss out on either! What's the cause of your dilemma?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by harrypotterfan7
Hi everyone!

I've got an offer to study Physics MSc at UCL, and currently I'm doing Physics, Further Maths and Religious Studies. My offer is AB bc I did the normal Maths a-level in yr 12 so I suppose I could drop RS if I needed to. I'm also really stuck between choosing edinburgh and ucl as I have offers from both, and I would appreciate any advice!!

your lie couldn't be more obvious, how are you doing a masters instantly after yr 13 loooooool, stop capping on here
Reply 15
I visited Edinburgh and really liked it (as you said it’s so beautiful!) and it’s more of human size city than London. However I also like the very cosmopolitan aspect of London and it’s closer to home (Paris) so I could just take the train back home instead of the plane. I also feel like London might have more opportunities in terms of internships and work experience but then in Edinburgh I could do a year in industry in my last year if I wanted to. I don’t really like the cold but Edinburgh would be a lot less expensive to live in. So yeah at the moment I’m quite stuck…
Original post by Anonymous #4
your lie couldn't be more obvious, how are you doing a masters instantly after yr 13 loooooool, stop capping on here

Sorry for the confusion - it’s a four year Integrated Masters I’ve applied for. Also you could be nicer and not immediately jump to conclusions because almost every course has a bachelors and integrated masters option
Original post by Anonymous #4
it's also impossible to get an offer that low from ucl for physics, how much of a saddo do you have to be to come on here and lie about offers

I live in Wales where the maths and further maths courses are structured so that you complete the maths one in year 12 and further maths one in year 13. I already got an A* in Maths and so they’ve given me the Access UCL contextual offer for AB this year which is common for low-income and underrepresented groups. Again thank you for being so polite
I live in Wales where the maths and further maths courses are structured so that you complete the maths one in year 12 and further maths one in year 13. I already got an A* in Maths and so they’ve given me the Access UCL contextual offer for AB this year which is common for low-income and underrepresented groups. Again thank you for being so polite

ok sorry my bad

People here are like this only, they don't know anything, they just complain and complain. BTW, congrats on the offer, I also applied to msci management, and I hope to get an offer soon. And ignore them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending