The Student Room Group

Edf assessment centre

Ok so, I made it through to the supposed final stage in the graduate scheme process for EDF. I’m my assessment centre, the job specific interview went poorly, everything else went well. I didn’t really think I’d get it. I just got an email asking me if I’ll be free for an informal chat with the hiring manager for the grad scheme role.

Is this a feedback call? Could I still get the job or is this to explain why I’ve not got the job? If I was successful, surely they’d just tell me?

What have your experiences been like after assessment centres?
Original post by ilyAttenborough
Ok so, I made it through to the supposed final stage in the graduate scheme process for EDF. I’m my assessment centre, the job specific interview went poorly, everything else went well. I didn’t really think I’d get it. I just got an email asking me if I’ll be free for an informal chat with the hiring manager for the grad scheme role.

Is this a feedback call? Could I still get the job or is this to explain why I’ve not got the job? If I was successful, surely they’d just tell me?

heyy, what role did you apply for and when did you submit your video interview..
Original post by ilyAttenborough

Hello mate, what were the micro exercises like? Also was the interview very technical?
Original post by mm10391
Hello mate, what were the micro exercises like? Also was the interview very technical?

I think it might differ depending on which scheme you’re going for? So this one was like you get given roles, need to like work how a little city would run and then give a presentation after

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending