The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Photos of RHUL accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tuke was amazing when i went to the open day. how did you pay for the accommodation btw
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
RHUL's accommodation looks strikingly similar to the accomodation at St. George's. No wonder we're merging in 2010!
Reply 3
pianofingers
RHUL's accommodation looks strikingly similar to the accomodation at St. George's. No wonder we're merging in 2010!

Accommodation doesn't even come into it :p: Tbh, most halls look the same after a fashion.
apotoftea
Accommodation doesn't even come into it :p: Tbh, most halls look the same after a fashion.

I guess! Lol. Still though, it does look really nice, and a far cry from what some of my friends in central London are paying (and probably a fraction of the cost too!)
Reply 5
pianofingers
I guess! Lol. Still though, it does look really nice, and a far cry from what some of my friends in central London are paying (and probably a fraction of the cost too!)

Runnymede was my third choice but have grown to love it. It's nice not to have such an open kitchen where everyone can see in (unlike B, T and W).
Nice one, cheers for this!
Reply 7
Kingswood II rooms look exactly the same as Runnymede 2 by the way. Kingswood I rooms are similar but with no en suite obviously, and the buildings are older. Reid rooms are now identical to Gowar/Wed/Butler/Tuke/Williamson but with single beds. This does mean that there is more floor space though.
i'm quite bored ,so i'll take some pics of founders and post them later!!
Reply 12
no offence, but I just couldn't live in there.
Reply 13
editz
no offence, but I just couldn't live in there.

:ditto:

I didn't like founders at all.
I SO don't want to live there either.
Reply 15
thanks for the photos :smile:
Nice accomodation, I must say! (Runnymede)

Founders looked too drabby... no offense
Reply 17
Does anyone have any pictures of the kitchens in Runnymede please? I've put that down as my first choice so hopefully...

Thanks x
Reply 18
JoeT
Does anyone have any pictures of the kitchens in Runnymede please? I've put that down as my first choice so hopefully...

Thanks x

Give me 10 days and I'll get you one - am at home at the moment :smile:
Reply 19
To be fair, when I visited the university, I saw founders and thought the same - hate to live there. But having gone to uni, I realised that it's probably the second, if not the first halls I'd want to live in. You'd be surprised how quickly your priorities change. Here is a video of Kingswood 1 i uploaded.

Latest

Trending

Trending