The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway (RHUL) 2024 Offer Holders

International Student here! I applied on September 7 with grades in hand 7 AP Scores (5555554) and 4 A Levels (A*A*AA) and received an UNCONDITIONAL offer for Politics & International Relations on October 3! Super excited!!! Visited the campus last summer and loved it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey there!! I have received an offer for MSci Theoretical Physics at RHUL.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I have an offer to study BSC geography, environment and climate! The campus is beautiful! I visited back in November
Original post by greentiger
I have an offer to study BSC geography, environment and climate! The campus is beautiful! I visited back in November

Hi, I have applied for the same course! I hope you don’t mind me asking but how long did they take to respond to your offer? Thank you in advance!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I have applied for the same course! I hope you don’t mind me asking but how long did they take to respond to your offer? Thank you in advance!

They took about 3 weeks! They were the last to get back to me but I think it’s bc they’re a popular choice 🙂
Hi all, I have an offer to study Film Studies :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2

Hi there,

The best thing to do would be to contact our Admissions team directly here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/applicationquery and they will respond to your query as soon as possible.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes,
Royal Holloway, University of London Rep
I applied as an international student from America in late October and received an unconditional offer in international relations! RHUL is one of my top unis! The campus is beautiful 😊
Has anyone applied for business management here?
Hi all. Does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp group for RH offer holders as I know people have created group chats for other unis? Thanks
Original post by michaela001
Hi all. Does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp group for RH offer holders as I know people have created group chats for other unis? Thanks

No ways! I didn't know that was thing! Please let me know if you find anything! I think people will make Facebook groups once results day comes and everything is officially
Original post by Anonymous #4

No ways! I didn't know that was thing! Please let me know if you find anything! I think people will make Facebook groups once results day comes and everything is officially

I’ve seen to other unis that have shared links to group chats but so far I’ve only managed to joint the one for Exeter offer holders
Now apparently we are not allowed to share links to GC on TSR but I don’t understand because student ambassadors at currently Exeter Uni have made a gc which we can join. Its kind of unfair
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone applied for business management here?

I have
Original post by Anonymous #5

I have

Have you gotten an offer and what were your predicted if you don't mind telling me?
Hi,
has anyone gotten offers for the human geo course? I applied a couple weeks ago as an international student
Thinking of making RH my firm choice. Does anyone know how hard it is to find reasonable accommodation for the 2nd and 3rd years? Egham seems pretty small.
Original post by Anonymous #7
Thinking of making RH my firm choice. Does anyone know how hard it is to find reasonable accommodation for the 2nd and 3rd years? Egham seems pretty small.

According to my research, there’s plenty of accommodation for 2nd and 3rd years. Lots of flats around town. There just isn’t a housing crisis at RHUL like there is at other unis.
Original post by Lola_From_USA
According to my research, there’s plenty of accommodation for 2nd and 3rd years. Lots of flats around town. There just isn’t a housing crisis at RHUL like there is at other unis.

That’s reassuring, thanks.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous #1
International Student here! I applied on September 7 with grades in hand 7 AP Scores (5555554) and 4 A Levels (A*A*AA) and received an UNCONDITIONAL offer for Politics & International Relations on October 3! Super excited!!! Visited the campus last summer and loved it.

I received an unconditional offer for Philosophy and History of Art and Visual Culture!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending