The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
Misfitz: Apparently the writer guy doesn't ever want to reveal what the storm is and how the misfits got their powers.

:erm:

I think i'm quite glad about this, i like the mystery and if they did manage to scrape together an explanation i bet it would be a let down.

Long live the mystery! :woo:
Original post by hobo06
We could have a thread wedding, that's a good reason for another party! :biggrin:

OMG please can we do this?!? It would be amazing!!! :biggrin:

I think Ape Gone Insane should marry you, his posts have a sort of commanding presence about them, i always feel like he's in charge :tongue:

:sexface: imma just saying, david tennant and me have a couple similarities

greeneyedgirl
x

so if ever hobo doesn't manage to satisfy, you know where to look :hubba:

i wanna be the wedding-crasher. AND the wedding planner.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a little teapot

http://www.formspring.me/GreenEyedGirlx/q/2090426850 :eyeball:

Original post by hobo06
We could have a thread wedding, that's a good reason for another party! :biggrin:

Woah, is that your idea of a proposal?!

that wasn't me, honest.

Spoiler

Reply 1725
Original post by greeneyedgirl
http://www.formspring.me/GreenEyedGirlx/q/2090426850 :eyeball:

Woah, is that your idea of a proposal?!

I was just getting to that part, needed a ring...

Will you TSR-marry me?

(I actually wanted a hula hoop ring, but I couldn't find a picture of just one on it's own, and I couldn't think of anything Misfits related so that'll have to do :p:)
and maybe midsummer's night dream for all the sex/phallic jokes :teehee:

My english teacher would love this, i swear he tries to see metaphorical rape in every text we study. He also repeatedly explains what the word 'phallic' means, i think in an attempt to shock his all female / teenage class :facepalm:
Original post by minimus777
My english teacher would love this, i swear he tries to see metaphorical rape in every text we study. He also repeatedly explains what the word 'phallic' means, i think in an attempt to shock his all female / teenage class :facepalm:

We had a lesson on Freud today.

:facepalm2:

I'm officially stuck in my anal stage.
Man honestly, what is all this 'Misfits'? I swear like how can it possibly be interesting to watch a bunch of random teenagers get super powers? Honestly I.M.O i think it sounds pretty lame haha ;p But then again i havent ever watched it.

I guess its the new 'hype' going around these days, no? XD
Original post by Lamborghini
Man honestly, what is all this 'Misfits'? I swear like how can it possibly be interesting to watch a bunch of random teenagers get super powers? Honestly I.M.O i think it sounds pretty lame haha ;p But then again i havent ever watched it.

I guess its the new 'hype' going around these days, no? XD

I'm sorry but that just nullified the rest of your post :smile:

kthxbai

Spoiler

Reply 1730
Has she rejected me? I have to go to work, I can't find out her answer until tomorrow! :sad:
Original post by hobo06
Has she rejected me? I have to go to work, I can't find out her answer until tomorrow! :sad:

what do you do?

*at this hour :colone:*
I'm sorry but that just nullified the rest of your post :smile:

kthxbai

Spoiler

well yeah sure, you can say that. But then again i wouldn't bother watching it at all because i remember watching like the first 15mins of it around a friends and i just got bored. Im pretty sure not my preffered genre hencewhy i switched to a sport we all love - yes im talking about football. :biggrin:
Original post by Lamborghini
well yeah sure, you can say that. But then again i wouldn't bother watching it at all because i remember watching like the first 15mins of it around a friends and i just got bored. Im pretty sure not my preffered genre hencewhy i switched to a sport we all love - yes im talking about football. :biggrin:

The first 15 minutes they didn't have powers & didn't interact particularly.

Give it a try, watch two episodes and if you still don't like it I'll give you a free World Cup Semi-Final.
Original post by hobo06
I was just getting to that part, needed a ring...

Will you TSR-marry me?

(I actually wanted a hula hoop ring, but I couldn't find a picture of just one on it's own, and I couldn't think of anything Misfits related so that'll have to do :p:)

Ha ha sorry to keep you in suspense, went to cook dinner :P

I shall of course accept :P

Although if you had read the engagement ring thread you would know my ideal ring is more along the lines of this
Reply 1735
derp.
Original post by History-Student
The first 15 minutes they didn't have powers & didn't interact particularly.

Give it a try, watch two episodes and if you still don't like it I'll give you a free World Cup Semi-Final.

aha hmm, i dont know maybe i will give it another go. :biggrin::tongue:

Don't anger him, that is like telling me that I will never marry Frank Turner, ENRAGING!

Who is this Frank Turner? :holmes:

Original post by Roo Bix

And spank me for this

Gladly. :spank:

Original post by minimus777
OMG please can we do this?!? It would be amazing!!! :biggrin:

I think Ape Gone Insane should marry you, his posts have a sort of commanding presence about them, i always feel like he's in charge :tongue:

Marriage :shock:
Ha ha sorry to keep you in suspense, went to cook dinner :P

I shall of course accept :P

Nooooooooo :shock:

The grief that does not speak, whispers the o'erfraught heart and bids it break. :sad:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Nooooooooo :shock:

The grief that does not speak, whispers the o'erfraught heart and bids it break. :sad:

If you're that upset, might I suggest forum polygamy?

Quick Reply

Latest