The Student Room Group

Dentistry Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections ONLY!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Nenati
mashAllah..when was your leeds interview?

thank you sister, it was on 17th.... what about yourself? which uni are you looking to go to?
Reply 81
Original post by lilmisstrouble1
congratulaations ..and celebratioons!! lol well done! :wink:

whcih is ur first choice then?

im still deciding tbh, but it will most likely to be leeds
Can people stop chatting on this no chat thread

There's a lovely great big thread dedicated for that.. this is just for use with the stalking page :yep:
Reply 83
wooow is this the new dentistry thread ??
Original post by ethiokid
wooow is this the new dentistry thread ??

No.. has your normal dentistry thread gone over 10,000 posts?

EDIT: Your new thread is apparently this one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1567934
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
No.. has your normal dentistry thread gone over 10,000 posts?

EDIT: Your new thread is apparently this one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1567934

thanks dude :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 86
Original post by topboim
thank you sister, it was on 17th.... what about yourself? which uni are you looking to go to?

mine was 16th. Im looking to go to leeds if i dont get inot manchester inshAllah.
Reply 87
Original post by Nenati
mine was 16th. Im looking to go to leeds if i dont get inot manchester inshAllah.

yeah leeds dental school is really nice and im not big fan of manchester because of its PBL style learning.
Reply 88
Original post by topboim
yeah leeds dental school is really nice and im not big fan of manchester because of its PBL style learning.

yup same here, but i live in Manchester, so its a must go to, if i get an offer! lol
Reply 89
Original post by Nenati
yup same here, but i live in Manchester, so its a must go to, if i get an offer! lol

ahhhh okay, i am guessing you family is not soo keen on you moving out? lol have manchester even given out any offers?
Reply 90
UKCAT 607

barts gep - no IV - rejection
barts 5yr - no IV - rejection
manchester - no IV rejection

Kings - 5 year unconditional offer wooooo
Reply 91
Original post by topboim
ahhhh okay, i am guessing you family is not soo keen on you moving out? lol have manchester even given out any offers?

yeh im a girl, so its harder to mvoe out. plus im a real home lover!
Reply 92
Original post by Nenati
yeh im a girl, so its harder to mvoe out. plus im a real home lover!

aww good luck, inshallah you get in! I wanted to go to Manchester but I got a rejection from them first
I got rejected from Leeds and Sheffield aswell
But at least I got an offer from Manchester for chem eng which is probably what I will end up doing
Then I can go to Libya and get rich :cool:
Reply 93
Original post by Tfaska
aww good luck, inshallah you get in! I wanted to go to Manchester but I got a rejection from them first
I got rejected from Leeds and Sheffield aswell
But at least I got an offer from Manchester for chem eng which is probably what I will end up doing
Then I can go to Libya and get rich :cool:

Aww inshallah kheer. which other uni did u apply to for dentistry?
and omgg, are you lybiaaan? loving the flaaaaag <3<3
Reply 94
Liverpool, but I havent heard back from them and they were the only ones to give me an interview (it didnt go amazingly tbh)
Thank you dear, yes I am. I dont think I'm allowed to say this here, penguins is going to get me for using a non-chat thread!
¬_¬
Original post by kcl2011
x

Done :yep:

Can people please stop chatting on here :fuhrer:
Reply 96
UKCAT was 690.
Got rejected from Dundee straight off.
Had an interview at glasgow on 1/12.
Then got an offer for B at AH Chemistry, and A/B in Biology/Psychology (Highers).
:biggrin:
Original post by mdr1993
UKCAT was 690.
Got rejected from Dundee straight off.
Had an interview at glasgow on 1/12.
Then got an offer for B at AH Chemistry, and A/B in Biology/Psychology (Highers).
:biggrin:

What are your other 2 choices?

Reply 98
Rejection from Liverpool. That makes 4 rejections from dentistry this year. Chem eng it is! :smile:
Original post by Tfaska
Rejection from Liverpool. That makes 4 rejections from dentistry this year. Chem eng it is! :smile:

What were your other 3 choices and did you have any interviews? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest