The Student Room Group

Racism on the Tram!!! Appalling!

(Mod Team: The decision has been taken to remove the video from the site in compliance with the site's rules because of the excessive swearing it contains. Most people now know about the video in question so this should not negatively impact on the continuation of the debate in this thread; that said, at your own discretion, if you wish to find the video it can be found on Youtube by searching for 'My Tram Experience'.)

The tags suggest that this video was taken on the 1st of November @ 5:03pm.

Now for a bit of intentional controversial and completely ignorant 'tarring with the same brush' type questions:

is this what 'British' people think?

I know many people don't think like this bitch but this is appaling.

should she have her kid taken away from her?

You see the other 'British' woman didn't defend the others but was more concerned with having to take care of her baby that was about to wake up, which means one 'British' woman was being racist, and the other 'British' woman was just letting it pass, being more worried about something else. So does that mean that most 'British' woman think like this?

You also have to admit that the lady arguing with the raving bitch had no reason to say 'We're here because you don't work, go find a job', that's wrong and a bit racist within itself.

The like to dislike ration on this video is around 3:1, what does that show?

what do you think?

If you allow her to have this opinion is it because you project the same feelings?

EDIT: Sources tell me that #TheGuyInTheBackground that stood up is named Enoque. Cheers for Enoque! The man that can be humbled by hugs!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What would be the point in arguing with her? The women is so steeped in her own ignorance it would take years to educate her
She's entitled to her own opinion.
Reply 3
Dey fook our jobs
Someone should have just given her a slap just to shut her up:biggrin:
Reply 5
Wow, she's gonna be REALLY pissed in about 20 years. HAHAHA!

But seriously, if all English/British people were like her.....why would anyone WANT to be English/British.
Reply 6
Original post by Somali-Pir8
Someone should have just given her a slap just to shut her up:biggrin:

The guy in the back was about to, he actually got up, but then he got a hug. So he sat down. HUGS STOP WARS! XD
Reply 7
Original post by Aj12
What would be the point in arguing with her? The women is so steeped in her own ignorance it would take years to educate her

Pretty much that really.

But tbh, you could find 'evidence' to illustrate complete and utter ignorance in people from all nationalities without looking too hard. That idiot just happens to be English but I do not think it is truly representative of the English specifically or Britons in general. And just as importantly, the views she clearly holds about 'them' are not typical of everyone from other races, cultures or nationalities. There are many immigrants she despises simply because that's what they are but contribute far more to our society than I think she ever will.
Catherine Tate's twin!
Reply 9
What a disgusting person, I feel sorry for her baby
I would not of had the patience to refrain from cracking her skull in pieces tbh, fair play to everyone one the train for keeping their cool.
I actually think she has something wrong with her, whether she is on drugs or drunk. But she is slurring a lot.
The fact she called Nigeria... Nygigreeah.... I think she was half with it... :facepalm:

No-one in their right mind, starts screaming and swearing like that, with their young child sat on their lap... :s-smilie:

Also, to say most British women think the same, is wrong.
I'm a British woman and would never dream of acting like that.

You said the one other British lady did not stand up for the others, but...

1. She actually did, by telling the loud mouthed cow to shut up.

2. Although she shouldn't have to, why do you think she has to get involved? Just because she is British?

3. Several other people, who weren't British didn't get involved... does that make them racist too..?

4. If I were in that situation, and I had a child with me, I would try my hardest not to get involved, as it wouldn't be fair on my child. But if the arguing caused my child to be disturbed, then I would have done the same and got involved.

I agree that what I have watched in this video is sickening, but I disagree with several points you have made. And I would actually say some of your points are rather racist and offensive to British women. You may be angry at what you have seen, but that is NO reason to group all British women as racist.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
The little boy she is holding onto for dear life saved her, saved her i tell you :wink: otherwise she would have been slapped up xD

Ignorant woman >.<
Original post by smashah

I know many people don't think like this bitch but this is appaling.

should she have her kid taken away from her?

You see the other 'British' woman didn't defend the others but was more concerned with having to take care of her baby that was about to wake up, which means one 'British' woman was being racist, and the other 'British' woman was just letting it pass, being more worried about something else. So does that mean that most 'British' woman think like this?

You also have to admit that the lady arguing with the raving bitch had no reason to say 'We're here because you don't work, go find a job', that's wrong and a bit racist within itself.

what do you think?

If you allow her to have this opinion is it because you project the same feelings?

Someone who is that ignorant and stupid is hardly employable, probably cannot even land a job in the prostitution industry. So she's at home, on benefits, probably battering the poor baby whilst turning it into a Nazi.

The black women said nothing racist, just pointed out the obvious.
Ironic that she thinks immigrants are what's wrong with Britain.
The percentage of words per sentence that is either **** or ****ing is crazy. Its funny when people like this talk about Britain, like these are the kind of people that made Britain the country it is today. They sit and complain about how Britain is going to the dogs, when its people like them that are part of the problem. Who on earth swears like that in a public place, let alone in front of kids, one being their own. I'm sure her kid is going to grow up to be the model citizen.

The overall point is this women is retarded chav scum, she also happens to be a racist.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by oo00oo
I don't mind European, North America and Austral-asian immigration, but I'm completely and utterly with this woman when it comes to immigration from Africa, the Middle-East and Asia, with the exception of highly qualified people who can demonstrate that they don't hold an allegiance to their backwards cultures.

I too am disgusted when I'm on a the tube or the train and look around to see nothing but Africans and Asians surrounding me, usually with countless children surrounding them, and clearly not working and living on our country's welfare system.

We have enough scum of our own without importing more of it. If we're going to import anything it should be talent, qualification, entrepreneurialism.

Hush ya noise blood!
Of all the countries she picked, how on earth did a woman as thick as that know Nicaragua even existed? :confused:
Reply 18
Original post by smashah

Yes that one person represents the whole of Britain.
People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending