The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Best accommodation for medical students at Nottingham uni?

I'm looking at studying medicine at Nottingham for 2022 entry and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any accommodation that medical students usually go for or is in the best location for medical students?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking at studying medicine at Nottingham for 2022 entry and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any accommodation that medical students usually go for or is in the best location for medical students?

QMC is in between uni park & Jubilee.

So its walkable from any of the uni park or jubilee accommodations and if you want self-catered id say SPC/Riverside/Raleigh. If you want to live in Broadgate their is a tram that you can use.

After first year id say most live in lenton but if you want to live in Beeston the tram does stop at QMC so is manageable wither way.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I am going to Notts Medicine from this Sept. Can someone help which hall of residence(catered) does first year medics go?
Original post by Sara235ty
I am going to Notts Medicine from this Sept. Can someone help which hall of residence(catered) does first year medics go?

You can walk from any of the university park or jubilee campus catered accommodation to QMC, the walk would vary from between 10-30 minutes so none are really particularly arduous. I would recommend the ones on either the centre or east side of uni park will be most convenient but I don’t think any will be a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending