The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by duane
I have only looked at Leeds met, due to it being the closest for me. I am undecided out of Lincoln, Leeds met, and NTU. (still waiting for responses from Leeds and NTU).
I have disregarded LJM and Staffordshire, both of which i have offers for!

i like the idea of Lincoln being a campus uni, however i also want to go to a place with good nightlife!

I'm planning on going to the applicant open days to get a feel for them all, then i will make a choice :smile:

I think you should :smile: As although Lincoln is a campus uni, it's right in the middle of the city, so it has a great nightlife!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 161
There seems to be a few people who have unconditional offers...

Is the Uni crammed with old people :redface:

I've got a Conditional for Politics & International relations, anyone else with conditionals lol
Reply 162
Original post by IvanGray

I've got a Conditional for Politics & International relations, anyone else with conditionals lol

i have an unconditional and i'm 19.....i'm not old :frown:
Reply 163

I'm only 19 :frown: im on a gap year, thats why i have an unconditional :biggrin:
Original post by char2
:tongue:
They still haven't put the prices up for Park Court yet though, but last year it was a great deal for an en-suite!

I know, just looked on the website, but i've filled out that form online to tell them that i have showed a interest in wanting to stay there in September. But park court is defo my first choice accomdation, as it's a en-suite room and sooo cheap compared to the others. I don't think it will go up in price, but if it does don't think it will be much, and it will still be the cheapest accomdation by a long shot :biggrin: can't wait!! I'm not wanting to pay like £110 a week for a room, i want to save my money for nights round town haha! :tongue:
Reply 165

Im also 19 with an unconditional :biggrin: .. currently been working for the last 3 years, so going back into full time education may come as a shock to the system!
Reply 166
Original post by Kay-Cooper
I know, just looked on the website, but i've filled out that form online to tell them that i have showed a interest in wanting to stay there in September. But park court is defo my first choice accomdation, as it's a en-suite room and sooo cheap compared to the others. I don't think it will go up in price, but if it does don't think it will be much, and it will still be the cheapest accomdation by a long shot :biggrin: can't wait!! I'm not wanting to pay like £110 a week for a room, i want to save my money for nights round town haha! :tongue:

ah, I did too :tongue:
And yeah mine too! Hope it doesn't go up loads, don't really fancy shared bathrooms, haha.
Original post by char2
And yeah mine too! Hope it doesn't go up loads, don't really fancy shared bathrooms, haha.

It's certain to go up. Expect about £5/10 a week.
Original post by char2

Naa don't think it will, it has not moved in price in the past 2 years so don't think they'll go wap on another £10 a week rent or anything :P is Lincoln your 1st choice uni?
Reply 169
Naa don't think it will, it has not moved in price in the past 2 years so don't think they'll go wap on another £10 a week rent or anything :P is Lincoln your 1st choice uni?

oh, well, fingers crossed!
And yeah it is, accepted it as my firm the other day :smile: is it yours?
Reply 170
Conditional for Business & Marketing, I initially applied for Business Management and changed course after, my offer is to achieve 260points, and I love the university!!!!!!!!!!!

It has gone up, as my friend lives there. It usually goes up with the price of living, like every other uni accomodation.
Original post by lozzyhickers
It has gone up, as my friend lives there. It usually goes up with the price of living, like every other uni accomodation.

Do you know what you get suplied with, like duvets and stuff?
Do you know what you get suplied with, like duvets and stuff?

You have to bring all your own bedding.
Reply 174
Original post by Cabyo
Conditional for Business & Marketing, I initially applied for Business Management and changed course after, my offer is to achieve 260points, and I love the university!!!!!!!!!!!

well done :biggrin:
Original post by gerahumu
Same course! :smile: Is Lincoln your first choice? :P

im not sure yet! its between lincoln and sussex!
Reply 176
Is the gym any good there?
I was thinking of studying at Lincoln, mainly due to the great.. "THEIR HERE"
Original post by ch0wm4n
Is the gym any good there?

Yep, loads of equipment, classes, astroturfs, courts, studios, whatever you need! :smile: There's a big discount for students too.
Reply 179
What accommodation are people looking at? anyone planning on applying for the Student Village?

Quick Reply

Latest