The Student Room Group

mexican drug cartel butcher 3 men and 2 women, boils them in acid and film it.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jamiesonn
Can somebody PM me the link for the video?

Done. Enjoy.
Reply 61
Original post by abc:)
So, when people buy drugs off their local dealer in the UK, this is what's behind it?

Depends what they're buying.

Areas like Mexico just highlight why we need to end this ridiculous 'War on Drugs.'
Reply 62
Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to google the video title..

Don't.
Reply 63
Original post by Ollied
The rundown:

Opiates/Heroin is big business for Afghanistan, easily grown, too vast areas of derelict land to monitor. Poppies are grown and heroin is produced. Exported as a powder but depending on the area you live in you can go to smack houses and pay for a hit, or you can buy it in its powdered form.

Cocaine is good business for Columbia, they can easily get it into America across a stretch of water. Exported as a powder and then for the addicts is cooked as crack, crack is used because the dealers will get 30% more and you can scrape out residue and get 3 hits off what would have usually been 1 line.

Cannabis tends to be grown where it is going to be used, grow houses are unbelievably common and are around everyone ( strictly speaking )

MDMA comes from a substance found in trees over in Malaysia, the trees are usually in protected forests and the cartels chop down huge trees just for tiny amounts and boil them up in a casket usually in the woods. This is exported in powder form and usually sent over to Amsterdam where there are many pill manufacturing places, or cut down into powder for pure mdma.

Ketamine comes from factories out in China i believe or Korea. It is exported as a liquid usually and "cooked" in the destination where it is going to be sold.

Amphetamine is easy to produce using a few easy to get ingredients (if you know a farmer).

As with cannabis being harder to smuggle, its more risk/reward and size. For example a gram of cocaine is small, whereas a gram of cannabis is larger. Powders are a lot easier to import because obviously you can fit them in small gaps, compress them etc.

If you YouTube Drugs Inc. this is how I know all this, its very eye opening and interesting as to what people will put themselves through.

However with the Mexico situation it appears that you only become affected if you're involved with the Drugs or are very close to someone who is involved with them. Crazy business. I don't know if all that is allowed on here so I apologise if it isn't.

"It appears that you only become affected if you're involved with the drugs or are very close to someone who is involved with them" - I wish this was true, really I do.

Mexican drug cartels kill innocent people with no connection to the drug war, entire families (includes kids) get kidnapped and executed for houses of strategic value.

In the state of Tamaulipas for a certain time was ruled by the cartels with an iron fist. Anybody caught outside after a certain time were killed on sight.

A guy who posts on this forum also told me a story about what happened to a regular nobody in Acapulco.

So this guy buys a "new" car which is nearly 20 years old. And this captures the attention of a local cartel. And they torture him and behead him.

Just because he bought a "new" car.
Original post by Dpdr
Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to google the video title..

Don't.

I tried to find it via Google and this thread was the highest search result. The next search result had an article about it and a video which wasn't working. I want to see it. I can't imagine it being any worse than the 3 guys 1 hammer video I saw years ago.
Reply 65
yeh saw some video on worldstarhiphop of 5 guys get there heads covered in bags then all get beheaded with machetes at same time, pretty disgusting, just so thankful I was born in this country and not mexico.
Original post by Sephiroth
I tried to find it via Google and this thread was the highest search result. The next search result had an article about it and a video which wasn't working. I want to see it. I can't imagine it being any worse than the 3 guys 1 hammer video I saw years ago.

Maybe contact the OP via PM?

I watched the video when the OP started the thread yesterday, I'm not even gonna lie, it's something you would see in a horror film.

Definitely the most gruesome video I have ever watched on the World Wide Web.
Original post by yaboy
yeh saw some video on worldstarhiphop of 5 guys get there heads covered in bags then all get beheaded with machetes at same time, pretty disgusting, just so thankful I was born in this country and not mexico.

It was 3 men and two women. The two women were naked as well. :frown:

Yeah man, I'm just so thankful that I don't live in Mexico or somewhere where similar things happen.

And once they cut the body pieces, they chucked it, into a large cylinder, containing acid.
I couldnt sleep last night after watching this. Terrible :frown:
Reply 69
Can anyone PM me the link or something please? Can't seem to find the video anywhere, it's been removed from most sites. It is a definite disgrace to humanity but unfortunately its the bitter truth about what takes places around the world on a daily basis...

But yeah, would like to see it!
Original post by Bill_Gates
I couldnt sleep last night after watching this. Terrible :frown:

Brah, I had to walk outside down my street and back to catch some fresh air, yesterday night.

Fortunately I managed to get a good sleep.

The nasty people that live in this Earth :mad:
Original post by James A
Brah, I had to walk outside down my street and back to catch some fresh air, yesterday night.

Fortunately I managed to get a good sleep.

The nasty people that live in this Earth :mad:

Crazy. Especially that one bit where he chops the arm off with the axe. It comes off so easily. I think i might need some therapy. I literally have bags under my eyes and the clocks going forward didnt help either!
Reply 72
Original post by James A
It was 3 men and two women. The two women were naked as well. :frown:

Yeah man, I'm just so thankful that I don't live in Mexico or somewhere where similar things happen.

And once they cut the body pieces, they chucked it, into a large cylinder, containing acid.

Decided not to even search for the video, I know ill regret it if I do. Personally would have committed suicide by shooting myself in the head before they got to me.
I'm not sure whether I should watch the video or not. I've seen a few execution videos from Mexico and they were pretty bad. This one sounds horrific though but there's that natural curiosity in me that wants to have a look...
Reply 74
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Well theres been a gruesome video going viral across narco blogs and forums showing members of the CDG executing members of the zetas (they could be innocents being paraded around as zetas).

Its everything you expect from a mexican execution video, the victims are butchered completely with axes, except now we can see the bodies being thrown in to boiling barrels of acid.

Looks like the situation in mexico hasnt changed one bit, or maybe even getting worse.

Still cant believe these kind of things are a daily occurance in mexico.

The link has been removed for anybody that wants to view it due to nudity (i also hope mainly because of the butchering with axes) I highly recommend you dont watch it, this is the reality for people caught in the drug war, this stuff is actually happening in mexico as we speak.

And for anymore info regarding the Mexican drug war go over to borderland beat (the video is also from there)

Original post by advice_guru
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. God it was so bad I couldn't even watch all of it, had to stop after the first 2 minutes.

These people are just pure savage, damn im actually left without words to describe these people.

PM me the link pls. Us /b/tards can handle it.
Original post by yaboy
Decided not to even search for the video, I know ill regret it if I do. Personally would have committed suicide by shooting myself in the head before they got to me.

Initially, the 3 men and 2 women were kneeling down and had people from a gang who wielded axes surrounding them. Two minutes into the video I think and the 5 people were listening to one of the gang members. Then after the horror begins. Arghhhh it's distressing to say the least, but if you're into scary movies, then it's not as bad as you might think, but still wrecks your mind........
Reply 76
Why do you guys wanna watch this? It's like a bloody snuff film! :zomg:
Original post by R4INBOW

It's horrific, definitely something from a horror film.

Fortunately I managed to get sleep (I watched this before 10pm) but it's too gruesome to begin describing what happened.

:sad:
Reply 78
The torture sounds worse than the torture in WΔZ
Original post by R4INBOW

Natural curiosity. It's the kind of thing you don't want to watch but you can't find yourself looking away from once you've started watching.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending