The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dorondj
Group a xbox im back on now so we can finish off got pmay paddy once and gpds bluth twice
sorry for the unforseen delay
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm away from my Xbox for a week or so, looks like we're going to have to count our results as no results. If you beat Jam or Paddy it does complicate things, though if you beat any of them i can safely say you'd beat me most probably.
Reply 601
Well ill play paddy tomorrow hopefully and whoever wins that is in the semis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Did you try again today? Maybe it was just a one off problem.

Remaining PS3 tournament games:

3rd place play-off (Bronze medal)

England vs. Portugal

World Cup final

France vs. Spain

Your facing zxh800 in the final
Original post by gunit123
Portugal 1 - 3 Italy
Spain 3 - 4 Italy

Spain go through on No. of goals scored. Agree?

Based on that, it means that Spain won 6-5 overall then because Portugal got 1 goal and Italy scored 4 against Spain-making it 5 for portugal. Whilst Spain scored 3 against Italy and Portugal conceded 3 against Italy thus Spain has 6 goals altogether through affirmative consensus.

So when Welsh writes out the full time score in the spreadsheet table for semi final 2 it would be:

FT: Spain 6-5 Portugal.
I'll be on today around 4pm for the first semi on xbox.
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Remaining PS3 tournament games:

3rd place play-off (Bronze medal)

England vs. Portugal

World Cup final

France vs. Spain

Your facing zxh800 in the final

ok nice
Reply 606
ok nice

When do you want to play the final?
Original post by zxh800
When do you want to play the final?

would this weekend be ok with you?, quite busy this week.
Reply 608
would this weekend be ok with you?, quite busy this week.

Yea weekend is good
Gunit beat me 5-2 in the 3rd place play-off

So England get the bronze. Nothing for Ronaldo :frown:
Reply 610
Not sure how popular a CL tournament will be for either console, but if we manage to get at least 10 people, the teams that should (imo) be used as part of the draw are:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
R. Madrid
Barcelona
B. Munich
Dortmund
Juventus
PSG

Obviously this list will be up for debate, so fire away your suggestions. Again, this depends on if we manage to get at least 10 players in the first place.
Yh those 10 teams are fine but if we manage to get more players (as there are some ppl who have been randomly posting their PSN's/gamertag's in this forum), then the following teams could also be used:

Here's some alternative options

Inter
AC Milan
Athletico Madrid
Malaga
Galataseraay
FC-Porto
Valencia
Spurs
Liverpool

Obviously some of the above teams are not CL regulars and many of them play in the EL but they do have some drops of world-class synced within them and encompass lucrative squads. So, just in case we get more than 10 players, they can be given a team out of this list. But of course, finding the 10 is the priority atm. :beard:
Guys, we haven't even finished our current tournament yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 613
Original post by Sufistic
Guys, we haven't even finished our current tournament yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The PS3 one only has the final to go I think so worth preparing for a new one. How is the Xbox one going?
Reply 614
Original post by gunit123
Not sure how popular a CL tournament will be for either console, but if we manage to get at least 10 people, the teams that should (imo) be used as part of the draw are:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
R. Madrid
Barcelona
B. Munich
Dortmund
Juventus
PSG

Obviously this list will be up for debate, so fire away your suggestions. Again, this depends on if we manage to get at least 10 players in the first place.

Swap arsenal with.spurs arsenal is easily the weakest team on there so it's not really fair if somebody has to be arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 615
I'll jump in with the Xbox one; once the present one is over :yy: And being a scouser I'm more than happy to go Liverpool even if the Champions League is a long, long, long way off :lol: Though abit more consistency and we'd have been pushing for 4th :colonhash:
Reply 616
Wait. Someone explain the negs? :facepalm:
Reply 617
I get the message. Don't worry.
Original post by Deyesy
I get the message. Don't worry.

You are welcome to join tbf, this current tournament should be done pretty soon.
Reply 619
Original post by Colbert
You are welcome to join tbf, this current tournament should be done pretty soon.

I know when I'm not wanted or welcome. Plenty of experience of that. This is one of those situations :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest