The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
People with sh*t connections shouldn't be playing. If lycra mobile provides your home broadband, don't bother entering the competition.
Reply 801
Sorted guy and Ghandi - You are disqualified from this tournament on the basis that you have failed to complete your final group matches by the deadline I had set earlier AND for a lack of participation in this tournament, especially since you were both eager to participate. Therefore, Nerd2 and TaylorGang have qualified for the QF stage of the competition from Group C. I have made a decision which is FINAL.

Quarter-Final Schedule

Group A Winner vs Runner-up of Group D:

1) gunit123 (Barca) vs Darth Vader 7 (Man Utd)

Group D Winner v Group A Runner-up:

2)luke_n (B. Dortmund) vs zxh800 (B. Munich)

Group B winner v Group C Runner-up:

3)diggy (AC Milan) vs Nerd2 (Juventus)

Group C winner v Group B Runner-up:

4)TaylorGang (PSG) vs J. Nalbandian (Chelsea)

Semi Final's

Winner of 1st QF plays winner of 2nd QF
Winner of 3rd QF " " " 3rd QF

Original post by zxh800
X

Original post by yoitsro
X

Original post by Nerd2
X

Original post by J.Nalbandian14
X

Original post by diggy
X

Original post by TaylorGang_4
X

Original post by luke_n
X
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by gunit123

Rain: If it rains - feel free to restart.

Don't really understand this rule :s-smilie:
Reply 803
Original post by manchesterunited15
Don't really understand this rule :s-smilie:

If both players don't like playing in the rain, and you both agree to restart, it is allowed.

I put it in as a rule on the basis that many people dislike playing in the rain, however just ignore it if it is irrelevant when you play :tongue:.

You got your account back lol?
Original post by Thamesgbaski
Is there any tournament for XBOX?

Na man back in uni so ain't got my xbox on me.
Original post by Nerd2
People with sh*t connections shouldn't be playing. If lycra mobile provides your home broadband, don't bother entering the competition.

Lmao I am with virgin media, your connection was so bad like it was a dial up connection. Step up with the times man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 806
Original post by sortedguy
Lmao I am with virgin media, your connection was so bad like it was a dial up connection. Step up with the times man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your modem must be a f**king potato with a ethernet cable.
Sorted guy and Ghandi - You are disqualified from this tournament on the basis that you have failed to complete your final group matches by the deadline I had set earlier AND for a lack of participation in this tournament, especially since you were both eager to participate. Therefore, Nerd2 and TaylorGang have qualified for the QF stage of the competition from Group C. I have made a decision which is FINAL.

Quarter-Final Schedule

1) gunit123 (Barca) vs yoitsro (R.Madrid - through on G.D.)

Semi Final's

Woah. That Yoitsro guy didn't even accept my friends request. It's been like two days now and I pmed him. It's a bit dodgy letting him go through on GD as he could've easily just decided to wait it out until I was disqualified (not saying he actually did).
If both players don't like playing in the rain, and you both agree to restart, it is allowed.

I put it in as a rule on the basis that many people dislike playing in the rain, however just ignore it if it is irrelevant when you play :tongue:.

You got your account back lol?

They don't do that in real life do they, but ok fair enough :tongue:

Yeah it was only a week ban, annoying though since i was literally just about to post my PSN and enter the tournament when i got the ban haha
Reply 809
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Woah. That Yoitsro guy didn't even accept my friends request. It's been like two days now and I pmed him. It's a bit dodgy letting him go through on GD as he could've easily just decided to wait it out until I was disqualified (not saying he actually did).

My apologies. That's fair enough considering the situation - Man Utd v Barca it is :smile: I'll play you later today...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Nerd2
Your modem must be a f**king potato with a ethernet cable.

Lol your just an awful player, 8-1 with 35 mins left to play, sore loser.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 811
Original post by sortedguy
Lol your just an awful player, 8-1 with 35 mins left to play, sore loser.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha sorry about that, I was frustrated with the disconnection in the first game, that game was so close! You are a better player though, I have to admit, but seriously sort out that **** connection lol

Quarter-Final Schedule

1) gunit123 (Barca) vs Darth Vader 7 (Man Utd)

Semi Final's

Right there are a number of problems I have with this.
Firstly J Nalbandian promised earlier that any matches not played would be counted as a 0-0 draw, therefore I finish on 8 points and qualify.
Secondly you say you have made you're decision, but no one put you in charge here.
You give the reason for disqualification as a lack of participation, yet I have played two games and tried my best to organise my other games wheras taylorgang has not played a single match and he goes through.

From the above I'm sure it is clear that my disqualification is unjust and I think this all stems back to the World Cup tournament. When I fairly beat you 3-0 you just wouldn't accept it and made up that the lag was unplayable and quit after the third goal went in. This is unacceptable because if you were unhappy with the lag you should have quit at 0-0. I then very generously agreed a rematch and still went on to beat you over two legs, after which you then made up some story about how after I scored it started lagging, and we should replay again. This just shows you are a sore loser and you are just trying to disqualify me because you know you cannot beat me on the pitch. Also the fact that in the supposedly random draw you conducted I ended up getting Arsenal, which many players had said were by far the worst team, and you somehow bag Barcelona! This tournament has been corrupted and if any sense of fairness is to be returned I should be reinstated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 813
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Right there are a number of problems I have with this.
Firstly J Nalbandian promised earlier that any matches not played would be counted as a 0-0 draw, therefore I finish on 8 points and qualify.
Secondly you say you have made you're decision, but no one put you in charge here.
You give the reason for disqualification as a lack of participation, yet I have played two games and tried my best to organise my other games wheras taylorgang has not played a single match and he goes through.

From the above I'm sure it is clear that my disqualification is unjust and I think this all stems back to the World Cup tournament. When I fairly beat you 3-0 you just wouldn't accept it and made up that the lag was unplayable and quit after the third goal went in. This is unacceptable because if you were unhappy with the lag you should have quit at 0-0. I then very generously agreed a rematch and still went on to beat you over two legs, after which you then made up some story about how after I scored it started lagging, and we should replay again. This just shows you are a sore loser and you are just trying to disqualify me because you know you cannot beat me on the pitch. Also the fact that in the supposedly random draw you conducted I ended up getting Arsenal, which many players had said were by far the worst team, and you somehow bag Barcelona! This tournament has been corrupted and if any sense of fairness is to be returned I should be reinstated.

The draw was done in the most impartial way possible whether you like to believe it or not. Also, don't go on about the WC match - you know it was dodgy and I'm not going to argue with you as the better player on the day won - as I have repeated previously. Also, no one gives a **** what you think anymore - sorry to put it bluntly, but you seem to be a root cause in any tournament problem we've had so far. I was thinking of putting you as the first reserve if anyone pulls out again, but you can think again :smile:
The draw was done in the most impartial way possible whether you like to believe it or not. Also, don't go on about the WC match - you know it was dodgy and I'm not going to argue with you as the better player on the day won - as I have repeated previously. Also, no one gives a **** what you think anymore - sorry to put it bluntly, but you seem to be a root cause in any tournament problem we've had so far. I was thinking of putting you as the first reserve if anyone pulls out again, but you can think again :smile:

Justify me been disqualified. Whats the actual tangible reason?
Oh No Ghandi has been disqualifued, what a travesty, a huge mistake, this is unfair. Ghandi deserves better, he's such a loyal TSR FIFA player................................................Said Noone :colone:
My apologies. That's fair enough considering the situation - Man Utd v Barca it is :smile: I'll play you later today...

Nah it's fine lol. You can play Yoitsro. I'm not too bothered tbh and I've just realised, I aint got much time to play anyway until my exams. I was just making a point that the rule is a bit dodgy for future tournaments.
Reply 817
Original post by Nerd2
haha sorry about that, I was frustrated with the disconnection in the first game, that game was so close! You are a better player though, I have to admit, but seriously sort out that **** connection lol

Add diggy 345 PM me when your online

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 818
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Nah it's fine lol. You can play Yoitsro. I'm not too bothered tbh and I've just realised, I aint got much time to play anyway until my exams. I was just making a point that the rule is a bit dodgy for future tournaments.

That's fine mate :smile:
Reply 819
Original post by luke_n
x

When can you play our quarter final?

Quick Reply

Latest