The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Going to grrenwich uni 2013 sep??

I was just wondering if there were any gay guys going to greenwich after college this year? Im new to this forum chat stuff but i was hoping that i could revice some help finding someone, im gay but not the stereotypical. Im 18 now and still hant had a relationship before. Im not desperate but though id take the opportunity to see if anyone could help
I don't like having to big myself up, but to preempt the 'are you sure you're not just incredibly socially retarded' responses, I'm ok looking, moderately interesting (really wierd sometimes and id say rather bonkers at times and outgoing) and for whatever reason people generally tend to like me.
Reply 1
I don't think anyone should go to Greenwich really.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by GPH92
I don't think anyone should go to Greenwich really.

Why do you say that? :frown:
I'm sure greenwich will have an lgbt society, you should check it out once you're there
Moved to University of Greenwich :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Presenttime
I'm sure greenwich will have an lgbt society, you should check it out once you're there

Yh i sure will. Might be fun who knows ;') Cheers!
Reply 6
Original post by Rock Fan
Moved to University of Greenwich :smile:

Really? When? And what are you studying if i may ask, you dont have to answer if you dont want to btw :biggrin:
Original post by Jim121
Really? When? And what are you studying if i may ask, you dont have to answer if you dont want to btw :biggrin:

Ha sorry I meant I moved your thread to the Greenwich section, :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by Rock Fan
Ha sorry I meant I moved your thread to the Greenwich section, :colondollar:

Oh ok...awkward :frown: ....im new to this so i dont really know what that means. Thank you i guess?
Original post by Jim121
Oh ok...awkward :frown: ....im new to this so i dont really know what that means. Thank you i guess?

No worries it takes time to get used to things here
Reply 10
Hi I go to greenwich and they do have a lgbt society. Once your there try going to some of the parties etc so that you have a better chance of finding people. Also you could try meetup.com as thy have groups and outings to match your interests etc. If you have any other questions on greenwich that I can help you with let me know :smile:
Reply 11
Hi, I am gay women going to Avery hill this sept:smile:
Is anyone else going this year into fencing , horse riding , polo , extreme sports or motorsport ?

Ideally driving or mechanics
I'm TG girl and starting at Greenwich Uni in Sep. Do you think it's friendly place for LGBT?
I'm TG girl and starting at Greenwich Uni in Sep. Do you think it's friendly place for LGBT?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending