Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of lincoln accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by megana28
Oh crikey that's quite a few weeks extra than most then! I really would've liked to have gone for the proper open day but I can't get the time off work :frown:

I've applied for Psychology with Criminology :smile::smile:
i have my heart set on Lincoln now so probably just gonna accept my offer and deal with accommodation another time haha! Maybe take a trip up gain to have a look! I did maaage to email the accommodation officer actually and they've now updated their website for on campus rooms which is good news :smile: do you know of many people putting pavilions?

I'm doing law and criminology, probably be in same lectures! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Rw165
I'm doing law and criminology, probably be in same lectures! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably for criminology yes!:biggrin: where you staying?:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by PWatto
I've seen both courts - old is terrible, new is great.

I asked what the chance of getting a new refurb would be to which they explained that they should all be returned before we start.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They finally put some pictures up of courts but I've changed my first choice to pavilions now as that seems the place to be! Although at this rate I'm doubting whether I'm gonna get in :frown: exams are stressing me
Reply 23
Probably for criminology yes!:biggrin: where you staying?:smile:

Courts :biggrin: u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Which is the best I need to select my order tomorrow guys?? :smile: please help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Depends what you want?

Luxury - pavilions / junxion
Atmosphere/ no sleep - courts

I've gone for courts :smile:)))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I think courts will be the best for the first year. Not bothered about luxury 😊 I can't wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27

Changed from courts to pavilions but didn't really see either so not bothered where I get given tbh haha :smile: courts was my second choice!
Reply 28
Changed from courts to pavilions but didn't really see either so not bothered where I get given tbh haha :smile: courts was my second choice!

From emails I heard they are renovating courts. Pretty basic accommodation like but I'm not bothered either just want a good freshers experience :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Rw165
From emails I heard they are renovating courts. Pretty basic accommodation like but I'm not bothered either just want a good freshers experience :biggrin:

The one I got shown was absolutely horrific but the tour person said that's the worst of the worst and there's only six left like that, the rest have been renovated so should be okay :smile: same! As long as there's a bed and a shower I'm not fussy :smile: freshers will be good although dont really know much about the night life of lincoln
Reply 30
The one I got shown was absolutely horrific but the tour person said that's the worst of the worst and there's only six left like that, the rest have been renovated so should be okay :smile: same! As long as there's a bed and a shower I'm not fussy :smile: freshers will be good although dont really know much about the night life of lincoln

Do a YouTube search - looks mad.

Lincoln is actually meant to be the best UK secret nightlife.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by PWatto
Do a YouTube search - looks mad.

Lincoln is actually meant to be the best UK secret nightlife.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm excited now for freshers! Gonna be awesome bant!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
i looked at pavillions online and they are now sold out so i think im just gonna go for on campus because theyre all being refurbished apparently, except the dirty one i saw!

what course do you wanna do?

Hey, pavs is only sold out to the rooms that have been booked by 2nd and 3rd year. You apply through Lincolns accommodation page where you put down 6 accommodation preferences. The accommodations have reserved spaces for first years and you will only get a place in August on results day.
Reply 33
Just a note. As far as I can work out accommodation offers comes monday after A levels. They told me it was a refurb programme not all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Lincoln is a great night out! I've been a few times :smile: and I best get applying for accomodation!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Pavillions have reserved 800 rooms for us 1st years

Quick Reply

Latest