The Student Room Group

Official: University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Offer Holder Thread 2023

Please join this thread if you have firmed A10L for sept 2023 start.

The place to discuss all matters related to starting the new journey!
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello! Looking forward to meeting you all in September!
Original post by EviMed
Hello! Looking forward to meeting you all in September!

Same here!!!
Has anyone been able to book accommodation yet?
Reply 4
Original post by NewWave01
Has anyone been able to book accommodation yet?

Nope. Have you? I’m still waiting for an email
back from Lincoln. I only firmed my place Monday though.
Reply 5
Is anybody thinking of deferring?
Reply 6
Original post by EviMed
Nope. Have you? I’m still waiting for an email
back from Lincoln. I only firmed my place Monday though.

I don't have a Lincoln ID number. I only have one from my Nottingham portal. Where do I find it?
Reply 7
Original post by Jay1113
I don't have a Lincoln ID number. I only have one from my Nottingham portal. Where do I find it?

I phoned Lincoln and they said we’ll get an email with it, but it might take a few days since they have to be sent our info from Nottingham. I’m also waiting on mine
Reply 8
Original post by lmed123
I phoned Lincoln and they said we’ll get an email with it, but it might take a few days since they have to be sent our info from Nottingham. I’m also waiting on mine

Thanks for this information!
Has anyone had an update about the applicant ID to apply for accommodation? I keep trying to get through on the phone but the line is so busy. Is it just something we havent received yet due to getting most emails from Nottingham?
Hello,
Glad to hear you are all excited to start in September!
I'm sorry to hear the lines are so busy right now, if you're wanting to get some more information or have any questions regarding your admission or accommodation, we have a general enquiries email: [email protected]
They should be able to give you some more information and update you!
I still haven't got mine, the accommodation team copied in the med school from the email I sent them. They replied today saying my offer was confirmed from Lincoln's side today, and that I should get an email with my code in the next 24hrs
Reply 12
My daughter has received the Lincoln code after receiving this email yesterday.

I still haven't got mine, the accommodation team copied in the med school from the email I sent them. They replied today saying my offer was confirmed from Lincoln's side today, and that I should get an email with my code in the next 24hrs
Yeah same, got mine at around 4am, can finally book accommodation now

Original post by koolsal
My daughter has received the Lincoln code after receiving this email yesterday.
Where's everyone thinking of staying?
Reply 15

Cygnet Wharf, you?

I chose and got offered st marks
Lincoln Courts
I thought, since we'll be studying together, we might start to get to know each other if that's ok with everyone, so I'll start

I'm Reuben, I'm a gap year student, didn't get medicine the first time around. I love watching Netflix, I'm currently watching La Reina Del Sur, Suits and The Office (American Version)
I’m leah, I’m also a gap year student and didn’t get into medicine the first time round either!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending