The Student Room Group

Finding the right accommodation. (LINCOLN)

Hello, I have gotten an offer for a masters in computer science at University of Lincoln. Which I will probably will be accepting as my first. I have been browsing my options for accommodation in Lincoln and I am not too sure which is the best option for me.

The one I have looked at properly and most likely will try getting a booking for is the 179 High Street accommodation. It is a private en suit which I like and the budget is around £130 to £180ish a week. The accommodation looks modern and sleek aswell which is always a bonus.

However, is there any more options that fit inside that range? Is there a better accommodation out there then 179 High Street? What's the best choice and why?.

You get the point. Any helpful advice would be much appreciated since it allows me to look at others options and views on this topi. Thank you.
https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/lincoln/hayes-wharf?year=2023-24&sorting=availability

Iq accommodation do some really nice studios with reasonable prices and cashback offers.
Original post by WILLOWTREE98
https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/lincoln/hayes-wharf?year=2023-24&sorting=availability

Iq accommodation do some really nice studios with reasonable prices and cashback offers.

Thank you. I will check them out!
Reply 3
Original post by umzydumzy01
Hello, I have gotten an offer for a masters in computer science at University of Lincoln. Which I will probably will be accepting as my first. I have been browsing my options for accommodation in Lincoln and I am not too sure which is the best option for me.

The one I have looked at properly and most likely will try getting a booking for is the 179 High Street accommodation. It is a private en suit which I like and the budget is around £130 to £180ish a week. The accommodation looks modern and sleek aswell which is always a bonus.

However, is there any more options that fit inside that range? Is there a better accommodation out there then 179 High Street? What's the best choice and why?.

You get the point. Any helpful advice would be much appreciated since it allows me to look at others options and views on this topi. Thank you.

hey! if you're still looking for accomodation im looking for someone to take over my tenancy in junxion which is Approx 118£ ppw (5,904£ for the year in 4 instalments) and is basically right next to 179 if you're still looking/interested?
Original post by Day667
hey! if you're still looking for accomodation im looking for someone to take over my tenancy in junxion which is Approx 118£ ppw (5,904£ for the year in 4 instalments) and is basically right next to 179 if you're still looking/interested?

I second Junxion...Great accommodation!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending