The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele 2013/14 Freshers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hi! I've been accepted for Geology Major with Biology Minor, however I've asked to transfer to the Single Honours Geoscience - lost interest in Biology and there's no way I'm missing that field trip to America in year 2!

I'm in Hawthorns Block B. What's weird is that I applied for un-catered accommodation and I've ended up in a catered block. Has this happened to anyone else? Ringing tomorrow to check there's a kitchen!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Crabbiey
x

I've been placed in Horwood B despite applying for only self-catered accommodation too. I fired off an e-mail earlier, should hear back tomorrow.

Congratulations on being accepted though. :biggrin:
Reply 222
Original post by HarryMWilliams
I've been placed in Horwood B despite applying for only self-catered accommodation too. I fired off an e-mail earlier, should hear back tomorrow.

Congratulations on being accepted though. :biggrin:

When did you find out where you'd be staying?

I got two emails within 2 minutes of each other (16:59 and 17:01) telling me the accommodation portal had updated. Ironically the offer isn't any of the three options I requested. :s-smilie:
Reply 224
I got two emails within 2 minutes of each other (16:59 and 17:01) telling me the accommodation portal had updated. Ironically the offer isn't any of the three options I requested. :s-smilie:

Ah, are you gonna take what they've given you or are you gonna inquire about the one(s) you wanted?

I applied late for accommodation so I'm not really sure what's gonna happen with me. :s-smilie:
Original post by WIC
Ah, are you gonna take what they've given you or are you gonna inquire about the one(s) you wanted?

I applied late for accommodation so I'm not really sure what's gonna happen with me. :s-smilie:

I've sent them an email to get it confirmed, not sure why I've been offered something I didn't even apply for though. :tongue:
Reply 226
I've sent them an email to get it confirmed, not sure why I've been offered something I didn't even apply for though. :tongue:

Yeah, seems a bit odd. :tongue:

What are you studying?
Original post by WIC
Yeah, seems a bit odd. :tongue:

What are you studying?

Biomedical science. You?
Reply 228
Biomedical science. You?

Nice! I'm studying Law. Still can't believe I got in; they accepted me with BBC even though they ask for ABB. :redface:
Original post by WIC
Nice! I'm studying Law. Still can't believe I got in; they accepted me with BBC even though they ask for ABB. :redface:

Yeah, I'm quite in love with Keele and their seemingly lenient approach to grades.
Anyone else been offered Oaks A or been accepted for maths/physics? :smile:
Reply 231

Yes i was also offered accommodation that wasn't part of any three options i put down hey ho maybe be able to swap otherwise i will cope! :smile:
Reply 232
just seen my accommodation offer and its; HX 431, a Premier En-suite room in Holly Cross

really happpyy i got my first choice!! =)
How do you find out your student ID number to accept/confirm the accommodation ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 234
Original post by LightYagami
Anyone else been offered Oaks A or been accepted for maths/physics? :smile:

Hey, I too have been accepted at The Oaks but I'm studying Geog & Env Sci
Waiting for my clearing offer for music and music technology to be confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Samantha_1994
How do you find out your student ID number to accept/confirm the accommodation ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check your inbox today as all students will be receiving an email from Keele Accommodation advising them on how to find their student numbers/ access accommodation etc. :smile:
Studying Film & Media Communications and Culture!

Living in Hawthorns Z Flat 2, room 3
Anyone local for that?
Reply 238
I AM INTO KEELE! Anyone know when moving day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 239
Original post by al0
I AM INTO KEELE! Anyone know when moving day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im pretty sure its Saturday the 28th.

Quick Reply

Latest