The Student Room Group

KCL accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WillPalmer
Hi, I've been offered a Twin room at Hampstead Residence, and while i'm fine with Hampstead i'm not too happy about the prospect of a twin room. I don't want to risk not having a place to stay come September 14th so I will have to accept it if I don't get a swap. I will honestly be happy with a Single room at any of the residences!! So if anyone is looking for substantially cheaper accommodation or a twin room, I will be willing to swap.

Cheers!

Would you be interested in Intercollegiate Halls?
(sorry for the double post, just saw this)

Original post by Mortellb
I have a room at ewen Henderson?

Which room have you got? En-suite or standard? I have a room at Commonwealth.
Reply 22
Original post by Looney Tunes
Hey guys!

I've been allocated a spot at International halls. If anyone would like to swap please let me know.

I'd be willing to swap for anything nearer to Guy's campus, ideally GDS or Wolfson house.

Thanks in advance!

I have ewen Henderson if that's suitable for you?
Reply 23
Original post by r_sandill
Would you consider swapping for Nutford at all?? :confused:

Would u swap nutford for ewen Henderson? I really want catered haha
Reply 24
Hi all

ive been offered commonwealth in the intercollegiate halls, perfect location in bloomsbury and its catered with two meals a day!!! willing to listen to any offers

cheers guys theo
Reply 25
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
(sorry for the double post, just saw this)

Which room have you got? En-suite or standard? I have a room at Commonwealth.

Here's some info about it but in the email it said I had a single room but they all seem to be en-suite http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/accom/kings/kingsresidences/ewenhenderson.aspx
Reply 26
Would u swap nutford for ewen Henderson? I really want catered haha

hey did you get my message earlier? I would definitely be up for swapping my room :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by TEOO
Hi all

ive been offered commonwealth in the intercollegiate halls, perfect location in bloomsbury and its catered with two meals a day!!! willing to listen to any offers

cheers guys theo

I have a single en-suite at ewen Henderson willing to swap for an intercollegiate! Let me know, thanks.
Reply 28
Original post by HormisK
hey did you get my message earlier? I would definitely be up for swapping my room :biggrin:

Brilliant I am keen, shall we swap copies of our offers via email ? My email is [email protected] email me!!
Reply 29
Brilliant I am keen, shall we swap copies of our offers via email ? My email is [email protected] email me!!

yeah i used my school email for uni stuff so it will be [email protected]
Reply 30
hey i have been offered a place at collage hall (catered) and 10 mins away from oxford street and piccadilly circus. i already accepted the offer and dint realize it was catered. if any one knows a way to swap room even after you have accepted please let me know. i would love to swap it for a kcl nominated accommodation doesn't matter any tbh
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 31
Hey I have a room at hampstead residences if anyone would be willing to swap preferably GDS but wouldn't mind wolfson if no chance of gds..
Reply 32
Original post by r_sandill
Would you consider swapping for Nutford at all?? :confused:

Hey are you interested in commonwealth house??
Reply 33
Original post by isabella260
Hi, I've just been allocated Ewen Henderson Court (http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/accom/kings/kingsresidences/ewenhenderson.aspx)

and it's a bit too far from the Strand Campus (closer to the Guy's Campus though). Would anyone be interested in swapping with me?

Ideally looking to swap with someone in
- Stamford Street
- Great Dover Street

Thanks!

Hampstead residence?
Reply 34
Hi i have a single room at Hampstead residences and am willing to swap to any KCL accommodation if possible please! Preferably not intercollegiate halls :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by Njaff
Hi i have a single room at Hampstead residences and am willing to swap to any KCL accommodation if possible please! Preferably not intercollegiate halls :smile:

Well... Yeah, I know you just said not halls, but... Just in case you change your mind, I was offered a room at Hughes Parry Hall.

It's a great location, but due to some activities I have a messy schedule and would prefer much to pack my own food to eat whenever I want.

Just keep it in mind! Good luck otherwise. :smile:
Original post by WillPalmer
Hi, I've been offered a Twin room at Hampstead Residence, and while i'm fine with Hampstead i'm not too happy about the prospect of a twin room. I don't want to risk not having a place to stay come September 14th so I will have to accept it if I don't get a swap. I will honestly be happy with a Single room at any of the residences!! So if anyone is looking for substantially cheaper accommodation or a twin room, I will be willing to swap.

Cheers!

Hi,

My offer is a single room in Hampstead so if you are interested message me. :smile:
Reply 37
I have a single room in Commonwealth Hall if anyone's interested in swapping? If anyone has Hampstead that'd be great! Commonwealth is in Bloomsbury so close to campus and its catered (also has squash and tennis courts - how can you turn that down?!!)
I have a place at Hughes parry hall (intercollegiate) and need to swap with someone with a Stamford street hall. Any offers?

Thank you
Reply 39
I have a room at Stamford Street and would like to swap with someone in an intercollegiate hall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending