The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation 2022

Hi there! I’ve received my offer for KCL and have started to look at accommodations for Sept. I’m really struggling on which to go for and was wondering if anyone else had been looking and therefore I could get a sense of the most popular ones?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,
I am waiting to book a King's studio room (hopefully moonraker or hayloft) but for the last few days I have only seen en-suites available. Is this normal?
Thanks.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Same here, Im not sure.
Original post by zigbat
Same here, Im not sure.

really hope they upload studios soon
Has anyone book Hayloft Point accommodation??
hi i have. i believe i'm on the 10th floor. i was really hoping for a studio though... have you seen any on the portal because i've just seen en-suites?
Original post by immyfleur04
hi i have. i believe i'm on the 10th floor. i was really hoping for a studio though... have you seen any on the portal because i've just seen en-suites?

Hey! I don’t think there’s any studios available for hayloft because on the KCL residences site it just says en-suite (40 weeks) and en-suite (48 weeks)

R u on KAAS? Also what time did u book the room bc I can’t ever find it on the portal 😭
Original post by Lucidlyartz
Hey! I don’t think there’s any studios available for hayloft because on the KCL residences site it just says en-suite (40 weeks) and en-suite (48 weeks)

oh okay. in general though, have you seen studios for moonraker or others? i've only seen en-suites
Original post by sarinkas
R u on KAAS? Also what time did u book the room bc I can’t ever find it on the portal 😭

no i'm not on KAAS. it did disappear yesterday but they uploaded new rooms later

I’m having the same issue😩

Literally I feel like I’m always checking it but it’s just wolfson house
no i'm not on KAAS. it did disappear yesterday but they uploaded new rooms later

was it like in the morning or late at night or just mid day?
Hey! Yes i have :smile:

Hey! What’s your room number? I’ve just booked aswell
oh okay. in general though, have you seen studios for moonraker or others? i've only seen en-suites

there was no studios available an hour ago on the booking portal :smile:
Literally I feel like I’m always checking it but it’s just wolfson house

really? I just booked an hour ago and it had loads? Just no stamford street, great dover street or moonraker

there’s KAAS rooms out rn just got one!
Original post by emilyhmitchell
really? I just booked an hour ago and it had loads? Just no stamford street, great dover street or moonraker

I just managed to get one it was just wolfson house before x I’m on KAAS so probs why nothing else was there
Original post by emilyhmitchell
there was no studios available an hour ago on the booking portal :smile:

i've checked every day for 2 weeks and i'm yet to see a single studio ahh

Quick Reply