The Student Room Group

Anyone intrested in the KCL student accommodation at urbanest in vauxhall?

Would anyone be interested in taking up the tenancy for an ensuite flat in the urbanest student accommodation in Vauxhall? It's a five-minute walk from the Vauxhall train station meaning you have easy access to central London.
My Daughter would be arriving soon so how much do we have to pay to secure the apartment for my daughter
Reply 2
Original post by Davidmcbride
My Daughter would be arriving soon so how much do we have to pay to secure the apartment for my daughter

Hi David, we would just have to follow KCL's room swap procedure, Ive attached the link here, https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/living-with-us/contract-change#:~:text=If%20you%20wish%20to%20swap,whom%20you%20intend%20to%20swap. If you dont want to click links if you type KCL room swap process into google it should be the first results. From what I can see we both would have to pay £50 as a cleaning/ administration fee following King's accepting the request then you would just have to take up the tenancy. When would your daughter be arriving?
Hi,

I am interested in taking over from April. Could you please WhatsApp me on +447538022688?
Original post by DSC23
Would anyone be interested in taking up the tenancy for an ensuite flat in the urbanest student accommodation in Vauxhall? It's a five-minute walk from the Vauxhall train station meaning you have easy access to central London.
(Original post by DSC23)Would anyone be interested in taking up the tenancy for an ensuite flat in the urbanest student accommodation in Vauxhall? It's a five-minute walk from the Vauxhall train station meaning you have easy access to central London.

Hi, I am a current KCL student and would also like to swap rooms. I am staying at Angel Lane in Stratford, also ensuite. Would that suit you? Please do let me know :smile: I would take oevr as soon as possible
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Hi Lindasch, apologies but preferably I'm looking to move out of student accommodation
Hi, I'm interested. Please drop me a message thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by DSC23

Hi, you sent me a private message, but I can’t reply to the message as I have a new account, could you send me any contact detail in private message so we can discuss further.
Reply 8
Original post by DSC23

Hey. If it's still available, I am interested!
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending