Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

2013 coventry firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Robyn__
Im coming all the way from Cornwall, I know how you feel haha!

oh thats cool at least I know I'm not on my lonesome ^^
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by ospencer91
Ah you'll make friends in no time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope, but I kinda go mute around people :P
Reply 282
Original post by Robyn__
Im coming all the way from Cornwall, I know how you feel haha!

by the way what are you gonna study :smile:
Original post by BioGeek
Hey guys, we got a maths induction test for any1 doing a course in the faculty of life sciences.
I haven't done maths since GCSE!!! What are we meant to know??

Apparently it's just to see where we are in terms of our abilities. No stress. But it does go to A-Level ability

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing Aviation Management.................. starting induction tomorrow...... don't know where i am going or what to expect haha! Turn up and hope for the best
Reply 285
Original post by SG56001235
Doing Aviation Management.................. starting induction tomorrow...... don't know where i am going or what to expect haha! Turn up and hope for the best

Same for aerospace technology
Reply 286
^^ Just find your Faculty building (and if you can't find it, head to the main reception Or The Hub and ask for directions). From there you should find Student reps and staff leading you to where you need to be :smile:
At least that's how it was last year. Btw, I misunderstood the whole induction thing last year thinking it lasts for a day or so but I got a full week induction with ridiculous hours. You'll get a induction timetable for the week and a semester timetable. Then on the week starting September 30th, you should be starting :smile:

I'm a Accounting student so I can probably help anyone in the Business side more. If you need help with finding buildings I'll try my best to help. Enjoy your first year folks.
Reply 287
Original post by Compact
^^ Just find your Faculty building (and if you can't find it, head to the main reception Or The Hub and ask for directions). From there you should find Student reps and staff leading you to where you need to be :smile:
At least that's how it was last year. Btw, I misunderstood the whole induction thing last year thinking it lasts for a day or so but I got a full week induction with ridiculous hours. You'll get a induction timetable for the week and a semester timetable. Then on the week starting September 30th, you should be starting :smile:

I'm a Accounting student so I can probably help anyone in the Business side more. If you need help with finding buildings I'll try my best to help. Enjoy your first year folks.

I found the induction timetable online and I got emailed my online timetable already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 288
Original post by mubz09
I found the induction timetable online and I got emailed my online timetable already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Much better this year I guess. I never received the timetable online (sadly). We had to go in on the first day, pick up our induction week timetable then on the Thursday/Friday we got our semester timetable.
Best of luck :smile:
Reply 289
I don't want to sound desperate but is there anyone on here who can adopt me for freshers week, because I'm sharing a house with 5 other people and no one comes out, it's proper depressing, I'll have to go out on my own and be that guy,

I'll be nice and won't destroy anything and will buy you a drink and it'll be sorted,
My names Alex and I do mechanical engineering
where you staying bruv?
Reply 291
Original post by decisions.
where you staying bruv?

wellesley house on gosford street
ok, i'm in callice court, we are going to HUSH at around 11pm, pm me your number and ill text you

Quick Reply

Latest