The Student Room Group

I applied in bsc hons biomedical science in coventry university birmingham

I did not get my creditbility interview result from last 16 days. It takes a lot of time when will I get my result. I give my interview on 7 June 2023. I did not get any response from Coventry University birmingham yet.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by anmolpree
I did not get my creditbility interview result from last 4 weeks. It takes a lot of time when will I get my result. I give my interview on 7 June 2023

To things:
(1) Which university are you referring to? Is it Coventry University (which is based in Coventry) or University of Birmingham (which is based in Birmingham)? The thread title says, "coventry university birmingham", which makes no sense,
(2) If your credibility interview was on 7th June, then it was 16 days ago. Calling that "4 weeks" is somewhat of an exaggeration.
Reply 2
Sorry for this mistake can you help me to know that how much university take time to declare my result because I did not get any kind of response from university yet
Original post by anmolpree
Sorry for this mistake can you help me to know that how much university take time to declare my result because I did not get any kind of response from university yet

Not unless you say which university, no.

I know that people are always complaining about how long Coventry University take (which can be many months), but I've not heard the same criticism of University of Birmingham.

Quick Reply

Latest