The Student Room Group

Coventry University VS University of Northampton

I'm looking at taking English literature, I Applied to 5 universities, 2 of which I have since realised I realistically will not make the grades to get in to.

So my question is Northampton or Coventry
I appreciate there are pros and cons to both
Just wanted some honest opinions please
TIA x
Reply 1
Hi, I accepted an offer from Northampton. I went to an open day and had a chat with one of the English lit lecturers. I'm a mature student and liked the atmosphere of the campus. The lecturer seemed passionate about the subject. Also, the student he had with him seemed very enthusiastic about the course. I don't know how it compares to Conventry, but the uni gave me the impression that it is full of students who are fellow book needs. Always a good start in my opinion :smile:
Original post by FairyGothMother
I'm looking at taking English literature, I Applied to 5 universities, 2 of which I have since realised I realistically will not make the grades to get in to.

So my question is Northampton or Coventry
I appreciate there are pros and cons to both
Just wanted some honest opinions please
TIA x

Hey there,

As a student ambassador representing Coventry University, I'm thrilled to share why I believe Coventry is an excellent choice for you. Firstly, our lecturers are really good, with engaging lectures and seminars. Beyond the classroom, Coventry is buzzing with student life, offering a vibrant nightlife that won't break the bank. Plus, our location is ideal, nestled between Manchester and London, with a quick 20-minute train ride to the nearest airport in Birmingham. And when it comes to your future, Coventry University goes the extra mile with robust support for employability, ensuring you're well-prepared for success after graduation with the talent team. Read more here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/student-support/enhance-your-employability/careers-and-employability-services/ Trust me, choosing Coventry University could be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. If you have any questions or want to chat more about life here, feel free to reach out!

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending