The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Not sure I can even cope with the epicness of the Ten-Eleven interactions even just in the trailer... *flail*
the trailers :coma:

I actually feel giddy watching them, it looks just freaking awesome :biggrin:

god I love this show so so much :love:

hurry up next 2 weeks and pass so the Day of the Doctor can be with us!!!!!!!!!! :woo:
John Hurt(Day of the Doctor) Discussion:

Spoiler

Reply 2444
Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

This is speculation, I've not seen any of the trailers yet:

Spoiler

Tennant and Smith on the same screen my god the epicness!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2447
Having just seen the trailers...

That sonic screwdriver moment in the second one :giggle:
Rose

Spoiler

Original post by SciFiRory

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Miracle Day
Rose

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's not a still from the episode, it's just a publicity photo. Doesn't mean anything about the episode.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Feefifofum
That's not a still from the episode, it's just a publicity photo. Doesn't mean anything about the episode.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

messing around with the fans and ruin their lives? Wtf
I know it's very late to say this but what did you guys think about the trailer?

What do you think is going to happen? Any theories?

It saddens me too. But I don't see any way that they could have been brought back - apart from McGann, they all look old now. When they brought Peter Davison back for that special they had to explain why he had suddenly aged a few decades. I don't know how they could have done that for all of them. They certainly should have been included more in the celebrations though.
It saddens me too. But I don't see any way that they could have been brought back - apart from McGann, they all look old now. When they brought Peter Davison back for that special they had to explain why he had suddenly aged a few decades. I don't know how they could have done that for all of them. They certainly should have been included more in the celebrations though.

Even if they'd asked them to do voice overs or something though it would have been nice.

I don't see why they couldn't have been brought back they really wouldn't have looked that old if they put wigs on and put on some good makeup etc.The standards of today are pretty high and they would probably look very familiar to the old doctors and it really doesn't matter if they don't look like their original doctors(the Time Crash explanation goes well) they would still feel like their original doctors eg. watch Tom Baker in Dimensions in Time for some reason they didn't even go to the lengths of making him any younger at all not even putting a brown curly wig on him or anything and yet he is still the Doctor and fans are aware of that and love it.

Bit of a dick move by Moffat there not incorporating them all into a one big extravaganza. He seemed to take it a bit personally in that interview but I know Paul McGann was fine with lending his voice for one of the trailers (its a shame he was sidelined for that very small part alone), but I guess not all of them mind. I didn't like how Chris Ec (reportedly) didn't want any part in it despite being offered a role though.. :unimpressed: But hopefully we can all enjoy what SM wrote as spectators at least. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest